Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I have been thankful for the Fedora Lounge members the past months. I have enjoyed pursuing and reading/listening to the conversations centered around hat/cap gear. Life and comments have been in moderation and of late it has been a respite to tune in. On an eve of Thanksgiving I say THANKS!

Remiss I have been in not taking more time to comment on posts. Let me work on it today.

Esther; Wonderful hat and pic today. Enjoyable to see Antwerp from your camera lens. I so appreciate your posts as the Forum need different perspectives. Your diplomatic posts to queries are much enjoyed by me.

Safety; The vtg. Borso is gorgeous. Nothing like the vtg felt of this manufacturer makes you wish to reach out and touch and hand crease the hat. Wear it in pride.

Trench; Thanks for your many contributions and congeniality.

Michael; Excellent duds today. Your choices are a good challenge to my more staid attire choices.

Matt; Your Croft today is a drool worthy lid. The brim treatment is just classy. My heartfelt get well wishes to your acquaintance. They are tough on the ill and all of their support. He is fortunate to have you, a caring sole, in his corner supporting him. Your posts are much appreciated.

Daniele; Yet another treasured hat. Lovely today as in the past weeks. I read your posts and frequently Google up the locals on the Internet. I have traveled only to the mountainous areas of Italy and do need to make time to visit more of your wonderful and colorful country.

RJR; Well chosen today. The Stetsonion is a classic and you wear it well. Your posts and personal acknowledgements are appreciated.

Anthony; You wear the hat it never wears you! Thanks for sharing your passions. Love the posts.

Fed; The conversion is very cool. Your hat collection seems to grow weekly. Great hats of late.

Perry; The OR is classy. Your posts show your tastes to run to hats/attire that I enjoy. A pleasure to read your posts.

Benz; Now that is a first hat! Thanks for your many contributions sir.

Robert; Your hat collection has many treasures. Today’s Vita Felt is excellent. Love the ocean pics.

Harv; Classy look with the big brim. You truly can wear all the hats and caps well. Thanks for sharing.

Knotten; Stetsonian – seems to be a theme today. Well-worn sir. The train shots in the morning are a regular staple that I enjoy.

Red; Your shared pics of late show a gentleman enjoying his hats. You wear them proudly. Thanks for sharing.

Bob; Gills rule! Great features on today’s post. I appreciate and suspect that I have read most of your 6,000+ posts. Thanks.

I could only choose to respond to today’s poster with the limits on my time this early aft. To all – THANKS on this Thanksgiving eve.

Feeling fortunate, Eric -

George I. Eakle
30fc07dbaa84c307512534067464a517.jpg
7510e076e33d38660f0edda5fd0875ce.jpg
3fc51b9d176fe8aa74e1aae7e74dbfb2.jpg
2a06cfa601567c623b5a73a05283f172.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Looks like a whole school of sharks gave up their gills for this one! Superb!

I have been thankful for the Fedora Lounge members the past months. I have enjoyed pursuing and reading/listening to the conversations centered around hat/cap gear. Life and comments have been in moderation and of late it has been a respite to tune in. On an eve of Thanksgiving I say THANKS!

Remiss I have been in not taking more time to comment on posts. Let me work on it today.

Esther; Wonderful hat and pic today. Enjoyable to see Antwerp from your camera lens. I so appreciate your posts as the Forum need different perspectives. Your diplomatic posts to queries are much enjoyed by me.

Safety; The vtg. Borso is gorgeous. Nothing like the vtg felt of this manufacturer makes you wish to reach out and touch and hand crease the hat. Wear it in pride.

Hear Hear! Right back at you brother! We can all just "cut and paste" your sentiments. I feel the same way!

Michael; Excellent duds today. Your choices are a good challenge to my more staid attire choices.

Matt; Your Croft today is a drool worthy lid. The brim treatment is just classy. My heartfelt get well wishes to your acquaintance. They are tough on the ill and all of their support. He is fortunate to have you, a caring sole, in his corner supporting him. Your posts are much appreciated.

Daniele; Yet another treasured hat. Lovely today as in the past weeks. I read your posts and frequently Google up the locals on the Internet. I have traveled only to the mountainous areas of Italy and do need to make time to visit more of your wonderful and colorful country.

RJR; Well chosen today. The Stetsonion is a classic and you wear it well. Your posts and personal acknowledgements are appreciated.

Anthony; You wear the hat it never wears you! Thanks for sharing your passions. Love the posts.

Fed; The conversion is very cool. Your hat collection seems to grow weekly. Great hats of late.

Perry; The OR is classy. Your posts show your tastes to run to hats/attire that I enjoy. A pleasure to read your posts.

Robert; Your hat collection has many treasures. Today’s Vita Felt is excellent. Love the ocean pics.

Harv; Classy look with the big brim. You truly can wear all the hats and caps well. Thanks for sharing.

Knotten; Stetsonian – seems to be a theme today. Well-worn sir. The train shots in the morning are a regular staple that I enjoy.

Red; Your shared pics of late show a gentleman enjoying his hats. You wear them proudly. Thanks for sharing.

Bob; Gills rule! Great features on today’s post. I appreciate and suspect that I have read most of your 6,000+ posts. Thanks.

I could only choose to respond to today’s poster with the limits on my time this early aft. To all – THANKS on this Thanksgiving eve.

Eric,
I, like you, sometimes find it hard to respond to every post as I'd like which is hard because there are some really killer hats and outfits going on here. Your collection of hats and sweaters is envious, and I agree our tastes are similar in that regard.
Thanks for your detailed post and have a treat Turkey Day.

I cannot be as eloquent as Moon today, nor as complete as Eric. Nor obviously, as Flemish as Esther. However, each and every one of you are looking great today. Happy Thanksgiving Day eve to everybody in the US. Heck, to everybody, period. Just because you're not here doesn't mean I can't be thankful for you!

I also missed the Stetsonian memo. Wouldn't matter. Inaugural outing in the new Granite Gannon

Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg
Picture4.jpg

I cannot be as eloquent as Moon today, nor as complete as Eric. Nor obviously, as Flemish as Esther. However, each and every one of you are looking great today. Happy Thanksgiving Day eve to everybody in the US. Heck, to everybody, period. Just because you're not here doesn't mean I can't be thankful for you!

I also missed the Stetsonian memo. Wouldn't matter. Inaugural outing in the new Granite Gannon

View attachment 60983 View attachment 60984 View attachment 60986
Jim, that is a masterpiece!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

Thank you Eric and the same to you and yours. Yer contributions and friendship here on The Forum means alot to me and to all of us.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up

Fantastic!

And right back at you.

40Cal

One Too Many
You have a certain swag bro that I really dig

That hat is pre army Elvis ... Rubber Soul era Beatles... the Coltrane quartet with Elvin Jones, Jimmy Garrison, and McCoy Tyner... Miles Davis Four & More.... Michael Jackson Off the Wall ... Sly Stone There's a Riot Goin On

In other words ... great !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you , Moon. I'm afraid that swag is from forgetting my sunglasses and looking into the morning sunlight. haha
I like your Stetsonian today. Very nice looking.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

wow Jim ... is that thing as soft as it looks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bootsyd