Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
My Strat in True Blue again..
b4d0d5b62d8290e57e1506f17bfb41db.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thanks a lot! Borsalino, in the past, had a special eyes for the felt - ribbon combo.
It is a sort of "tradition" in the Italian hats producers. Every one of them had a "speciality"

The second in my top list of your hats
I really appreciate it. Bravo Roberto

Eric thanks for your kind words.
I live at the foot of the mountains. When I walk towards North and climbing along the paths in two days of walking you are the Alps. Where I live ends one of the most interesting European paths E5 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E5_European_long_distance_path
If you will be here I will glad to meet you in Verona or in the towns around.
I think you will have pleasure in Italy ;)
Thank you Daniele. Whats yer first favorite of mine? Lol. The Navy Blue Alessandria?

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
With all the epic Stetsons out and about today, I decided to be a rebel. I'm "Never connected in any way" to today! My Stephen L Stetson gets the nod as a anti-establishment statement. I also want to pass on my Thanksgiving good wishes to all who dwell in the Lounge. Never have I been a part of a more welcoming and warm group of like minded hobbyists! I am humbled in your collective presence!
View attachment 60992 View attachment 60993 View attachment 60994
That rocks, Red! Happy Thanksgiving, buddy.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Ant.

I didn't understand a damned word of that, and it was awesome. I understood it when you put the hat on, though. A big congrats.
Ha! Well it's all hat talk. I totally laughed at my own nerdy joke in the end...
Now y'all know how to pronounce my name ;)

I have been thankful for the Fedora Lounge members the past months. I have enjoyed pursuing and reading/listening to the conversations centered around hat/cap gear. Life and comments have been in moderation and of late it has been a respite to tune in. On an eve of Thanksgiving I say THANKS!

Remiss I have been in not taking more time to comment on posts. Let me work on it today.

Esther; Wonderful hat and pic today. Enjoyable to see Antwerp from your camera lens. I so appreciate your posts as the Forum need different perspectives. Your diplomatic posts to queries are much enjoyed by me.

Safety; The vtg. Borso is gorgeous. Nothing like the vtg felt of this manufacturer makes you wish to reach out and touch and hand crease the hat. Wear it in pride.

Trench; Thanks for your many contributions and congeniality.

Michael; Excellent duds today. Your choices are a good challenge to my more staid attire choices.

Matt; Your Croft today is a drool worthy lid. The brim treatment is just classy. My heartfelt get well wishes to your acquaintance. They are tough on the ill and all of their support. He is fortunate to have you, a caring sole, in his corner supporting him. Your posts are much appreciated.

Daniele; Yet another treasured hat. Lovely today as in the past weeks. I read your posts and frequently Google up the locals on the Internet. I have traveled only to the mountainous areas of Italy and do need to make time to visit more of your wonderful and colorful country.

RJR; Well chosen today. The Stetsonion is a classic and you wear it well. Your posts and personal acknowledgements are appreciated.

Anthony; You wear the hat it never wears you! Thanks for sharing your passions. Love the posts.

Fed; The conversion is very cool. Your hat collection seems to grow weekly. Great hats of late.

Perry; The OR is classy. Your posts show your tastes to run to hats/attire that I enjoy. A pleasure to read your posts.

Benz; Now that is a first hat! Thanks for your many contributions sir.

Robert; Your hat collection has many treasures. Today’s Vita Felt is excellent. Love the ocean pics.

Harv; Classy look with the big brim. You truly can wear all the hats and caps well. Thanks for sharing.

Knotten; Stetsonian – seems to be a theme today. Well-worn sir. The train shots in the morning are a regular staple that I enjoy.

Red; Your shared pics of late show a gentleman enjoying his hats. You wear them proudly. Thanks for sharing.

Bob; Gills rule! Great features on today’s post. I appreciate and suspect that I have read most of your 6,000+ posts. Thanks.

I could only choose to respond to today’s poster with the limits on my time this early aft. To all – THANKS on this Thanksgiving eve.

Feeling fortunate, Eric -
I thank you very much Eric, that was wonderful !!!
A very happy thanksgiving to you!

Cool, with your skills in English as your posts suggest, I always pictured you as sounding like a "California girl". It is really wonderful to hear your voice in your native Flemish. I will now read your posts with your accent in mind.

Well, my english sure is accented, as much as I hate to admit that... Thank you for the kind words.

This is the coolest thing.
Feels like I know ya.
Thx Harv. And thank you for being so supportive. It means the world...

Our own Esther, a TV celebrity. You're a natural:D

Thank you sir!

This was great , Esther. I have no idea what you're sayin', but i like the way you say it. haha

Thank you. My actual accent creeps in at the end.
:)

Subtitles please!
You look great!

Thx Joao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az