Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Happy Thanksgiving All.

This is what sleepy looks like.
P1210771 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Pilgrim
P1210772 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1210773 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Busy making a cassoulet to serve as the turkey alternative.

11-24-2016 Today's Clothes for now by Michael A2012, on Flickr

And generally feeling tired. My sister and her husband will be here in a few and then we are going to a turkey party in a couple of hours. I think a sleepy afternoon is in store.

Have a great one.

Michael
Great looking Pilgrim. Perfect choice for the day. Funny, your first photo made me think of Gotama Buddha meditating under the banyan tree.

Hope things perks up and that you have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Enjoy

Happy Thanksgiving All.

Pilgrim

And generally feeling tired. My sister and her husband will be here in a few and then we are going to a turkey party in a couple of hours. I think a sleepy afternoon is in store.

Have a great one.

Michael
I love everything about this, Michael.
Very nice look.

I'd like to wish you guys a very happy thanksgiving.
I hope it will be a lovely day!

Me? I'm up to my elbows in pine branches for the next 2 days.

You've all seen this hat too many times...

add24c38e9f06b67c8b8d53075090b8f.jpg

Oh! Btw, happy Freddy day!
Nice photo. Rarely get to see a full shot of the famous Antwerpian hatter.
And you know how I feel about that hat. :)

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Fedora Lounge friends. I don't currently have a hat on to post as I may not step outside the door today, but I wanted to wish everyone a happy and blessed day.

Thanksgiving isn't like the other holidays. No specific religious connotation, we're not honoring a great leader or anything like that. It's one day where we're just supposed to relax, get together with friends and family, and count our blessings. I am thankful for the friendships and acquaintances I've made since joining the FL a few years ago. I'm thankful for the happiness the humble hat has given me since I became enamored of them. And of course, I'm thankful for my friends, family, and everything I have in this world that makes living worthwhile.

We're actually "doing" Thanksgiving tomorrow. My sister and BiL recently relocated to Florida for retirement. My niece is a health care worker, and has to put in time today. So we will have turkey and fixins tomorrow with her and her children.

Today I make pizza. And contemplate these "27 8X10 photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against us."

If any of you need me, I'll be sittin' over here on this bench, marked "Group W."

61e0c832-62f4-4204-9c1f-b5e684680072_l.jpg
Pizza, tunes & reflection about the blessings of life. A day well spent. Beautifully said Jim.

Happy Thanksgiving and have a happy second one tomorrow.

hear hear Jim ... great post
what a wonderful holiday it is ... just a gathering of family, good food, no gifts required outside of a little help from everyone.
sitting around listening to the same stories as every year and wouldn't want it any other way

Well, I might go out later, anyway. I hear they're going to have some big radio promotion down at the Pinedale Shopping Mall in Cincinnati later. I think I'll call Bigger Don to see if he wants to ride along.

the_humanity.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Happy Thanksgiving All.

Pilgrim

Have a great one.

Michael
Sleepy looks darn good today! Love the hat and entire outfit, Michael. Happy T day to you, too.

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Sorry to post AGAIN but my wife just said something that had me cracking up. My birthday was Sunday and I received some money, so we are out shopping yesterday and she says why don't you look and see if you can find a pair of black Timberlands that you want. I replied no, I'm going to buy a hat online. Her reply was, why would you do that you don't need another hat, you have enough already.
I could'nt stop laughing, ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH HATS!!! Boy she cracks me up:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg