Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out and about yesterday in my BGGCD. Family and I were at a mall in Portsmouth Va yesterday. Out of the hundreds and of people only one other guy was wearing appropriate headwear.
On this rainy Thanksgiving day it's my Stetson Gun Club.
View attachment 61048 View attachment 61049
Both hats are stunning! I'm staying away from the great unhatted unwashed crowds tomorrow, not a black Friday fan.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Bob my favourite of yours is the Schoble below
I love in the Borsalino the ability to vary with taste and imagination the theme of elegant dress hat.
For this reason I have a good number of very different Borsalino one from the other.
The Borsalino, called Alessandria in the US, is a Stratoliner clone according to the highest standards of Piedmont family hatters Borsalino. It is so common among you that for me has very little appeal despite being a nice hat.
It is always just a matter of taste ;)
Thanks. Make sense. The Schoble is my 2nd favorite.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.
It's not celebrated in Portugal.

Anyway only now I realised I didn't took pictures yesterday, so pictures are of today.

This 60's Stetson
20161123.jpg

And this Stagecoach
20161123b.jpg
I'm thankful for experiencing your wonderful hats here on the Lounge! Have a great day!

Sorry to post AGAIN but my wife just said something that had me cracking up. My birthday was Sunday and I received some money, so we are out shopping yesterday and she says why don't you look and see if you can find a pair of black Timberlands that you want. I replied no, I'm going to buy a hat online. Her reply was, why would you do that you don't need another hat, you have enough already.
I could'nt stop laughing, ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH HATS!!! Boy she cracks me up:D:D:D
:):) Why would you do that? You are like all of us, that's why!

Maybe its the schnapps in my coffee, but I had to refine the diamond in my Mallory back bow this morning. I'll be wearing it on this wet, blustery day to our church Thanksgiving potluck. We don't have much family in town anymore, so my in-laws and the wife and I have been spending this day with our church family. Church ladies make the best stuff! It is my turn to wish my fellow Loungers a wonderful day of thanks, on a global basis. We have a lot to be thankful here in this online community, friends, knowledge, beautiful examples of the hatters trade, and of course - hat envy! Be careless my friends!
Turkey Day Hat.jpg
Turkey Day Hat bash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88