Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3X OR at the in laws.
Oliva Serie V to smoke.
Caol Ila 18 to drink.

b5c0dfdbb7779551d59e1b907a6303a4.jpg

Hey folks!
Happy Thanksgiving to all here in the U.S., and a peaceful and prosperous day to all our international friends!
Today would be perfect for a Pilgrim, but since I don't have one I'll have to settle for the Bird.
Late 40's Dobbs Game Bird

fe6f6f4c3041985ca890193e8310bc03.jpg
591bec842c8ee2de57cb56079872b1fa.jpg

And a cameo by a real bird...best go back inside before I get "photo-bombed"!
Have a wonderful day of family, friends, and artery-clogging overindulgence, but most important, be back tomorrow.

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.
Now that is a bird I want on my table!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful Game Bird! Sweet tie dye. Definitely, two things that I am thankful for. Happy turkey day.
Thanks, mmb!
The dye will soon be changed out for a long sleeve dress shirt and a tweed, because something I'm thankful for is a 93 year old Grandma who's still hosting Thanksgiving dinner! Don't want to be the only one not looking sharp, after all.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao... I love that Stagecoach.

Generally, while I love your hats on you, the thought of wearing them myself terrifies me. But that hat... I think I might try to wear that bad boy if I owned it.
Thank you! I love my hats and don't care for the negative comments.
Since you already wears hats, a big brim only needs a lil' bit more confidence. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth