Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
30314823d7a1bcb3301a64ef5ac7a2c7.jpg

Strat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perry... You do such a great job with your bashing. They always look just so smashing...

That is one sweet Strat! You are one cool looking cat, in an equally cool looking hat.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Hi all, here from Argentina. I didnt see a thread to introduce youself, if there any link me please.
Im 43 old, and started wearing hats this year. i have a Funyi ( tipycal urban argentine hat, relative with tango) aldo a have a synthetic Fedora. But today Brought a felt fur Fedora , and wearing it today despite the hot.
Welcome, Sebastian! The thread posted by Bamaboots above looks like the best place. And there is a newcomer thread here too: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/index.php?threads/87263/

But heck, feel free to jump right in and start posting stuff and have fun. I look forward to seeing your hats and getting to know you.

Peace,

Matt

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Thanksgiving morning found me wearing my light weight Champ hat.

i-kDq8t7j-M.jpg

i-NqXqxNq-M.jpg

This lazy morning I am enjoying a cup of coffee on the deck. Our mild 35'F temps make it comfy wearing a VS fedora and a Pendleton wool robe.

i-qdMcBbc-M.jpg

i-58KWXzM-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Gorgeous hats and photos as always, Eric. That red accent on the VS is such a great touch. Lovely...
Thanksgiving morning found me wearing my light weight Champ hat.

i-kDq8t7j-M.jpg

i-NqXqxNq-M.jpg

This lazy morning I am enjoying a cup of coffee on the deck. Our mild 35'F temps make it comfy wearing a VS fedora and a Pendleton wool robe.

i-qdMcBbc-M.jpg

i-58KWXzM-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I see that after Thanksgiving is a certain laziness :rolleyes:
Food and holiday are difficult to dispose of. Good day after
Gray with splashes of rain on Eastern Italy.
In the West it is raining for days and the rivers have overflowed particularly the Tanaro passing from Alessandria.
Hopefully everything back to normal ....
Now gray with a few showers
2irz2g.jpg

Long hair Borsalino in an unrivaled color
2guyz2a.jpg

It is the interpretation of color Borsalino "Amiata" in another way
vyo41t.jpg

This time is declined in a gray-blue fur felt with ribbon in anthracite gray felt
1z15y60.jpg

The hat came from the seventies in a excellent shape
j96nwm.jpg

Have a nice day

Thanks for of the likes on the Borsalino of Thanksgiving eve

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
In the West it is raining for days and the rivers have overflowed particularly the Tanaro passing from Alessandria.
2irz2g.jpg

2guyz2a.jpg

vyo41t.jpg

This time is declined in a gray-blue fur felt with ribbon in anthracite gray felt
1z15y60.jpg

j96nwm.jpg

Have a nice day

You got me drooling over that one, Daniele. Just wonderful looking.

Hope things dry out and that no lives are endangered by flooding.

Be well, my friend.

Hi all, here from Argentina. I didnt see a thread to introduce youself, if there any link me please.
Im 43 old, and started wearing hats this year. i have a Funyi ( tipycal urban argentine hat, relative with tango) aldo a have a synthetic Fedora. But today Brought a felt fur Fedora , and wearing it today despite the hot.
Welcome to the family! Pictures would be a real treat. There is a thread on the main Hats page, New Member to the Hat Forum.

2irz2g.jpg

2guyz2a.jpg

vyo41t.jpg

1z15y60.jpg

j96nwm.jpg

Have a nice day

Such a wonderful hat. The fur is so rich looking. Love the furry ribbon and how it blends into the finish of the hat. Beautiful!

Happy Friday all.

My folks' house is silent as everyone sleeps off their Thanksgiving meal. Nice for me as it gives me some time to engage in my bizarre hat photo taking rituals without making others feel uncomfortable.

Going with the Stetson Premier Vita-Felt homburg again today. Took out the pinch just to play around a bit.

Could use a good steaming to help it forget the pinch trauma and restore it to its original and traditional homburg-iness. But I'm on holiday and it's too early in the morning anyway.

I hope that all who celebrated yesterday (either Thanksgiving, Freddy day or both) had a wonderful and meaningful time. May your Friday be a great day, too. Enough for my wind-bagging...

9fd2c2a5d5dc6f40d4bfddebbbd2f419.jpg
e8f5bd084f919d24a3c3ac198173713f.jpg
View attachment 61089
2143ac3e7b992e3f254cfc720fb1a68d.jpg
f876181dc5b1cf2a1a4b67a75ea6b26a.jpg
Love this Stetson. I need a brown Hommie, I would wear it everywhere. My blacks just seem a little formal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth