Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dinerman said:
I wore my Mallory XV (fifteen) fleetlite today. Lightweight hat with a "Duplex edge" and a perforated sweatband.
Man, if that isn't one of the nicest hats I'll ever see...
Everything a great hat needs in one lid.

As noted, a perfect look for you, too. Thanks for posting.

Vintage Betty

Razzman said:
This is my grey Portis Sterling. As you can see it has a thin ribbon, and a wide brim. It's also has a bound brim.

a>

Boy do you look handsome! And those colors are PERFECT for you!

Vintage Betty

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
deanglen said:
Is it just me, or are females posting more often in this thread! Always like to know what the ladies think! Nice trend! And wearing the hats, too! Great!

dean

Thanks for saying this Dean. I lurk in this thread alot but I'm always a little hesitant about posting. What's the policy in the fellas threads anyway? Ok for a gal to comment or should I scram?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
J.T.Marcus said:
Vintage Betty, Looking good! I'm glad I asked for it. By the way, just about everybody here has a few cheap contemporary hats, and just about everybody here has made a post (or started a thread) which got zero response. Glad you're here. :eusa_clap
:D :rolleyes: :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Dinerman said:
I wore my Mallory XV (fifteen) fleetlite today. Lightweight hat with a "Duplex edge" and a perforated sweatband.

IMG_4365.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg

Great hat ! dumb newbie question coming! Is mallory a strictly vintage brand or do they still make them like that? I have given up on finding an actual vintage hat in my size.[huh]

Razzman

One Too Many
All the hats posted in this thread are fantastic. The key to thread is the ability to place a real person with an avatar. It's great to see all the FL members wearing these fine hats and duds.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Big Man

imoldfashioned said:
Thanks for saying this Dean. I lurk in this thread alot but I'm always a little hesitant about posting. What's the policy in the fellas threads anyway? Ok for a gal to comment or should I scram?

Not that my opinion officially counts for anything, but I welcome your (and the other ladies) comments and pictures. I don't think this is a "guys only" thread by any means.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
indycop said:
Great hat ! dumb newbie question coming! Is mallory a strictly vintage brand or do they still make them like that? I have given up on finding an actual vintage hat in my size.[huh]

I think they may still be around in some form, licensed by stetson or something like that, but they certainly don't make them like this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az