Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
Dinerman said:
IMG_4340.jpg
WOW Dman, I like the ribbon on that one! Not to mention the color!
Great look and it looks great on you!

p.s. I see the tomatoes are getting ripe :D

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is actually pretty nice. It is supple and takes a bash well. It is in dire need of a good cleaning and reblock. I think this this one is for the Twenties or early Thirties.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Douglas, Dinerman, You guys are looking good! Two specimens I don't think I've actually seen (either in pictures or in real life).:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I, on the other hand, am wearing a black Feather Felt 100% wool, from Burlington Coat Factory. You know what they look like, no need for a picture. :cool:

Jerekson

One Too Many
Great hat, Barry.

I love the glasses too. You should post some more info on those in the sunglasses thread.

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
Thanks for all the kind words, Gents.....Newteh, the hat is one I've never heard of before I bought it....It's labeled Boulevard Custom Royal.

It's a nice hat, soft as butter, I'm pretty happy with it, and I got it for a song.

DOUGLAS

Barry, you are the sultan of swank! Very cool look you have goin on:eusa_clap Are those brim threads I see?

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
DOUGLAS said:
Barry, you are the sultan of swank! Very cool look you have goin on:eusa_clap Are those brim threads I see?

Thanks, Douglas, much appreciated...Yep, those are brim threads, two rows of 'em.

Is that a good thing? [huh]

Dixon Cannon

It's under 100 degrees...

So here in the Sonoran desert I can put on a hat! I'm currently wearing my straw Stetson 'Gordon'.

StetsonGordon09Sep07.jpg

Another month I'll be back in my Borso's and Marathon's!

-dixon cannon

S

Samsa

Garett, Douglas, BJBAmerica, J.T.Marcus....

Thanks for the kind words, gents! If I could match your style and class I'd be very lucky indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az