Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
It'd be nice to be able to find a nice one of these, made out of good wool fabric or fur felt. The quality of the materials on this hat is so shoddy, but it was the best I could find for a price that wasn't insane.

deelovely

Practically Family
Today was my first day out and about wearing my Champ! Here I am wearing it and my girls are wearing Panamas.:)

P1010090.jpg

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
DOUGLAS said:
You see it, you like it, you buy it and wear it. It is yours and make it so by wearing it any way that tickles your fancy.The only secret to wearing any hat is confidence. Be bold, be daring, hats like anything else look bad when YOU think they do and tell your close friend to stuff it as only close friends can do.;)

Love the pink by the way.

Thanks for the advice and opnion ~

VB

johnnycanuck

Deelovely
Those are great looking hats on your little girls. Where did you get them from? make, model, cost? I have been on the look out for something nice for my little girl.
Johnny

Josephine

One Too Many
Dinerman said:
I haven't worn this one since the end of last curling season. The new season starts in a couple of weeks, so I was making sure my equipment and team uniform were still in good shape

Eeeeeeeeeee! I love it! :eusa_clap :D

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
It's good I checked. As it turned out- I have to replace my curling shoes. They were cheap (though not at all inexpensive). The leather cracked last season, but they were still wearable. I pulled them out today, and the bit under the insole has rotted out.

deelovely

Practically Family
johnnycanuck said:
Deelovely
Those are great looking hats on your little girls. Where did you get them from? make, model, cost? I have been on the look out for something nice for my little girl.
Johnny
Got them off ebay from panama hats direct, $20 a piece. Just make sure you use their measuring system or you will end up with it too small...[huh] One of those was supposed to be indycops but it definitely is not a 61cm. :eek:
We are awaiting 2 from panama bob as well.

Vintage Betty

And the quote of the day was...

"I should have brought a hat like you. It's so hot!"

betty6.jpg

betty6a_rafia.jpg

Lower end rafia braided hat. Closeup of braiding shown.

Thank you gentlemen, for your very nice compliments. And I'm especially tickled to be in the same sentence as Minnie Driver. My near 15 minutes of fame, once removed!

DeeLovely - what a handsome couple! May I ask what brand your hat is and where you purchased it? It appears we have identical taste.

deelovely

Practically Family
Vintage Betty said:
"I should have brought a hat like you. It's so hot!"

DeeLovely - what a handsome couple! May I ask what brand your hat is and where you purchased it? It appears we have identical taste.

Thank you! I got it at Burlington Coat Factory yesterday along with several others. It says Betmar New York on the tag inside it and was $19.99! I posted some pictures of my purchases on the Burlington Hat thread.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg