Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Famous Fedora Lovers

RBH

Bartender
Festus and Matt....

fesd.jpg

One Too Many
Too much artists with hat, I remember the westerns; Clint Eastwood, Robert Fuller, Steve Mc Queen, Michael Landon and the fedoras: Robert D´niro, Al Pacino, Gregory Peck, Gene Hackman, Robert Stack and others wich gave bright at hat use.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Okay, I see the Blues Brothers have been posted previously. Third time's a charm. How about this guy? I give you Odd Job.

389339.jpg

Odd Job and Jaws are my favorite Bond henchmen.

You can't discount Odd Job's iconic hat when Jethro Bodine want to skim an "arn hat" around after seeing another one of those "Naught Naught Seven" pictures.
[video=youtube;t5aNn4Sfmas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5aNn4Sfmas[/video]

lol

Randy

One Too Many
I remember feeling utterly shocked when old Hoss died back in the 70s. He was way too young to go.
In the same way, I felt when Michael Landon die in 1991, all "Ponderosa" artists were loved in our land in the 60´s, The sponsor of the T.V. serie in México contracted them to sign autographs in the "COMERCIAL MEXICANA" store, a crowd wanted be with them ¡¡¡¡

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Looking through this thread, it seems that that it's become "he's famous and wears a hat". When I think of most of the people/characters posted, I do not think of hats. So far, the only ones that seem famous for their hats are Chaplin (the boots, cane, stache, and hat are Chaplin), movie Sherlock, Laurel and Hardy, Blues Brothers, Lincoln, Churchill, and Indiana Jones. With any of these, "wears a hat" is one of the first phrases anyone would use to describe him/them. That's not true of Sinatra, Bogart, Hendrix, etc., where "wears a hat" might be 20th on the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads