Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Famous Fedora Lovers

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
That's fantastic! Even I enjoyed that show as a kid. Wasn't as big a fan of the movie either, but it certainly had its... assets.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Saw Mr. Adam Savage from Mythbusters today whilst we were walking our dogs on the beach; he was sporting his Adventurebilt Deluxe Raiders hat. Ironically, today was the day I chose not to wear a hat.

IMG_20130303_130237_zpse2bb98b7.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Saw Mr. Adam Savage from Mythbusters today whilst we were walking our dogs on the beach; he was sporting his Adventurebilt Deluxe Raiders hat. Ironically, today was the day I chose not to wear a hat.

That's cool, Jared - have you seen him at your beach before? Seems he wears that hat a lot.

Actually, if you are going to wear one hat a lot, an AB DLX is about as good as it gets.

g.durand

One Too Many
Sprinkles, I agree. If it's true what they say that John F. Kennedy killed the hat, maybe it's time for Obama to revive it. I remember that at his first inauguration, aside from the military personnel, there were a number of men on the podium wearing fedoras and what looked to be versions of the Open Road. It wasn't as cold this year so there were fewer hats up there behind the President. Maybe the ladies at Paul's Hat Works should send him a reminder that the hat they gave him is supposed to be worn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads