Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

dnjan

One Too Many
Eggs help lower cholesterol.
I saw that bacon "study" about sperm counts. Sounds like a load of codswallop to me. 156 men does not a study make.

But if the bacon has nitrites (as it should) there could be an effect.

Or more likely, the guys in the study were too busy snarfing bacon to do anything related to sperm count ???

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Funny, but true story. The first time I made my grannie's recipe for stew (beef, onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, parsnips, turnips, broth) for my then boyfriend, now husband, I asked him what he thought of it. His response was "It tastes earthy." Huh? I asked what that meant. "It tastes like dirt." I guess the parsnips and turnips (very pleasing to my Irish-Norwegian tastebuds) were not too his liking.

My recipe changed instantly. Man, I miss that stew.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Tonight at Crunk Manor it's Taco Salad : ground beef with taco seasoning on a bed of fresh lettuce, topped with crushed fritos corn chips, shredded "mexican blend" cheeses, sour cream, black olives, rotel, and sweet pickled jalapenos.
tacosalad2.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I don't know yet. Today will be a test as yesterday I couldn't keep anything down, not even water.
Bug or dehydration- I'm not sure.
So sorry that you are unwell, I do hope that you are over it soon.
Er, Tink, sorry if this comes across as mercenary, but would you mind going back to your previous avatar?
Ain't nobody got a kick-ass red lipstick like your's.

vintageTink

One Too Many
So sorry that you are unwell, I do hope that you are over it soon.
Er, Tink, sorry if this comes across as mercenary, but would you mind going back to your previous avatar?
Ain't nobody got a kick-ass red lipstick like your's.
I don't mind. I suppose the super skinny model with a prepubescent boy's body might be unnerving anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az