Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

dnjan

One Too Many
In the meantime boil a good helping of balsamic rice. When the rice is cooked, seive it, then rinse it in boiling water. Serve it in a circle on the dinner plate, pour the chilli into the centre. Eat and enjoy.
I am OK with the wine, though I probably would have consumed it while the chilli was cooking.
And I am even OK with the English-english translations. Until I get to balsamic rice.
Please explain that one.
(not rice in general - I'm willing to eat chilli or chili over rice. But the balsamic rice confuses me.)

vintageTink

One Too Many
Photo bombed by the Dyson.
We picked that up at a yard sale. Someone wanted to get rid of it, didn't work. We cleaned it. Works fine!

Husband is making orange chicken and rice. Doesn't even sound good right now.

Photo bombed by the Dyson.
We picked that up at a yard sale. Someone wanted to get rid of it, didn't work. We cleaned it. Works fine!

Husband is making orange chicken and rice. Doesn't even sound good right now.

Try some of the rice at least. You should be able to eat that fine in your condition. Remember BRATs. You can eat Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast ok in your state. Yes, I got it from my doctor. :p

Tink I hate to hear you're under the weather. I hope you are back to normal soon. Stay hydrated if you can.
Very nice dress by the way.

Tonight was bacon ceaser salad and baked Italian style chicken with peppers and onions and new potatos.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

vintageTink

One Too Many
Still a bit under the weather but better.

I made dinner tonight. My sister-in-law is visiting and Grandpa came for dinner as well; plus we're still unpacking so it's (as Jeff Foxworthy would say) pandelerium.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88