Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Morecambe and Wise Christmas show.

A collection (on youtube) of Dave Allen sketches.
I've forgotten how funny he was....:D

Last edited:
Mr. Selfridge Season 2 premiere. It is an uneven show. Some characters seem period appropriate in looks, style and dialogue. Others feel like modern people in period dress just saying lines. Jeremy Piven is painful to watch when he is trying to be the "big" Mr. Selfridge owning a room, commanding attention, but is pretty good when not trying to project a "big" man or just interacting one -on-one in a more normal way. The clothes and sets are still fun to watch - the offices in Selfridge's are beautiful.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
The season finale of The Walking Dead. What a final episode! Wow!
:D

Yeah... them folks at "Terminus" or the "end of the line" really don't know who they're F$#%$in' with! The same group, minus a few key folks kicked the Guv'nor's pissy butt TWICE and he had a TANK fer God's sake!!!! I'll be cacklin' with glee when they polish of this bunch of "high priced cannibals" with barbecue sauce and a round of beers!!!

Worf

Yeah... them folks at "Terminus" or the "end of the line" really don't know who they're F$#%$in' with! The same group, minus a few key folks kicked the Guv'nor's pissy butt TWICE and he had a TANK fer God's sake!!!! I'll be cacklin' with glee when they polish of this bunch of "high priced cannibals" with barbecue sauce and a round of beers!!!

Worf

The artery-chompin' and slow-gutting scenes were a new level of kick buttness by Rick and Company. The question is: How many of Rick's team will they lose?
:D

Worf

Well there is that big bag of guns and ammo.....:p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Mystery:Endeavor.
The prequel to Inspector Morse.
Each episode is 1.5hrs and they are very well written.
I put in on the same level as Foyles War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael