Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Wheeler Dealer. The 1967 Mustang Sportroof episode. I love how the people on UK shows refer to the small 289ci engine cars as Muscle Cars, only Big Block cars were. Small block cars were Pony cars, given their name from the original 260-289 Mustang. Top gear does the same thing.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"Game of Thrones" Season 3 - Just reminding myself why Joffery and all the other Lannisters have to die horrible, torturous, lingering deaths... Jury's still out on Jamie. Tyrion gets a pass as well. The rest of that clan must go. Throw in Ross Bolton, his basterd and Lord Frey and we have a party!!!!!

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
^^^ Notice how when Arya recites her list of those who need killin' she leaves the Hound off the list? I wonder if she's truly gonna "spare him" or, as she said once... "drive a blade into your eye and out the back of your skull".

Worf

^^^ Notice how when Arya recites her list of those who need killin' she leaves the Hound off the list? I wonder if she's truly gonna "spare him" or, as she said once... "drive a blade into your eye and out the back of your skull".

Worf

Get her mad enough and she'll get rid of the Hound too. :p I think she has come to rely on him no matter what she says though. :D
I know he does eventually die but I cannot reveal how. :p

Last edited:

Otter

One Too Many

Worf

" Spoilers darling, spoilers" I have read the books, so I know what happens. Even in the books the Arya segments are my favorite "Stick them with the pointey end".

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Big Bang Theory. Wil Wheaton guest stared as himself. He is actually really funny when he is on! A real plot twist at the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael