Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

DavidJones

One of the Regulars
Mystery:Endeavor.
The prequel to Inspector Morse.
Each episode is 1.5hrs and they are very well written.
I put in on the same level as Foyles War.

I just finished watching that myself. I enjoyed it very much. Will have to find time to watch "Inspector Morse"

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Game of Thorns. I am getting free HBO, so I watched my first one. The young lady walking into the funeral pyre was just too weird for me. And I like, both women and dragons. Apparently, I am just not a big enough Nerd!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Game of Thorns. I am getting free HBO, so I watched my first one. The young lady walking into the funeral pyre was just too weird for me. And I like, both women and dragons. Apparently, I am just not a big enough Nerd!

Errr.... You've could've caught on the entire series if you'da started watching on Saturday. What you saw was the final episode of the first season... I like women too... ain't exactly sold on dragons though...

Worf

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab

Saw an episode once. Saw about 5 seconds of dragon & WAY more of women than I needed to see. *shudders* *yucky*

Otter

One Too Many
And what pray tell is wrong with that?

Bah... Philistines!!!!

Worf

LOL, I must admit, we did not watch the series from the outset. Mrs Otter did not take to it in the pilot with the whitevwalkers then Ned Stark beheading the deserter. She just found it too gory.
Then The Simpsons did a couch gag and South Park did a three episode arc satirising it. At that point we figured out we had missed out on a piece of our modern cultural makeup. Since January we have been playing catch up, I have to say it is pretty compelling, each time we watch an episode it seems to end too soon.

Down boy! Down! :whip: :whip: :p
[huh] Whenever a good friend and I are "critiquing" movies, one of my favorite gag comments is, "Not enough gratuitous nudity," mostly because I've never understood the fuss people make over it. And, just to be clear, that comment was nothing more than a generalization and was not directed at anyone on this forum.

rjb1

Practically Family
In the same spirit, when the TV broadcasts contained the warning,"The following program contains partial nudity. Viewer discretion is advised.", I would always say that I was going to call the station and complain about the partial nudity. I wanted *full* nudity. :)

I'm still shocked that mullet is walking around saying he knows what started the apocalypse and no one questioned him on that??

Tyrese ain't going out due to some wannabe cannibals.

I like Tyrese, but he is always so conflicted, I could see him being offed. Mullet has been very lucky to have been travelling with Southland otherwise he would have been dead long before we would have had the chance to see him. I would not be surprised if they finally got rid of Jamie Lee.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael