Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

RickP

Practically Family
This little Towncraft hasnt seen the daylight for a while... thought Id fix that today

Compress_20240719_084255_5509.jpg

VoodooSan

One Too Many
A few days ago I posted pix of a Panda Fur - like hat by Charles Knox Hatter, made in Canada under license. Today I'm going to post pix of one that looks very similar. This one a Canadian Panda Fur by Biltmore. Both hats are very luxurious to touch. Hard to pick a favorite among them both but I like the color of the Charles Knox fedora as it catches the light better in my opinion.
*last pic is a comparison so you can judge for yourself.
View attachment 627915 View attachment 627916 View attachment 627917 View attachment 627918 View attachment 627919 View attachment 627920
They're both gorgeous, Timmy, but, for me, I prefer the awesome golden tones of the Biltmore.

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
The rain has put a pause to my moving activities so I dug deep in my closet and discovered yet another hidden gem.

I had three boxes left in the closet’s far corner and I thought they were empty - turns out this late model Stetson Twenty was in one of them.

The thin brown sweatband indicates this one is close to the end of the Twenties run - late 60s or early 70s I reckon. The felt is still good quality, but noticeably inferior to my Twenties from earlier periods.

Should have everything but the essentials moved out today so I can spend the weekend cleaning.

Happy Friday friends.

IMG_3007.jpeg

IMG_3008.jpeg

IMG_3005.jpeg

IMG_3006.jpeg

VoodooSan

One Too Many
The rain has put a pause to my moving activities so I dug deep in my closet and discovered yet another hidden gem.

I had three boxes left in the closet’s far corner and I thought they were empty - turns out this late model Stetson Twenty was in one of them.

The thin brown sweatband indicates this one is close to the end of the Twenties run - late 60s or early 70s I reckon. The felt is still good quality, but noticeably inferior to my Twenties from earlier periods.

Should have everything but the essentials moved out today so I can spend the weekend cleaning.

Happy Friday friends.

View attachment 627957
View attachment 627958
View attachment 627959
View attachment 627960
Very nice, Narhan. Shape and color suit you well.

RickP

Practically Family
Nice Whippett...Seems like most of the older stetsons I find looks like theyve spent 40 yrs in the bottom of Grandpas toolbox lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpfox