Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

DonR

A-List Customer
That GP looks great on you! I have one exactly like this, I just haven't been able to fall in love with it though. I need to get a flange and see if I can get mine shaped a little better.

I've seen your's in the forum. I think both of ours are from the same store "John's Hats Spokane".

TimmyV

One of the Regulars
Recently I have posted a few pix of my latest infatuation, the Canadian Polar /
Panda Fur fedora. The first 3 were of the short brim variety and today I'm going all in with pix of my latest addition that just arrived this morning !!

Stetson Canadian Polar Playboy II... appears to have never been worn, sold as NOS. I looked for the last 6 months and this was the only large brim Canadian Polar or Panda Fur close to my size that I could find. Only problem was that it is a size 6 7/8. I wear a 7. ( I "think" I can stretch it to fit me without messing the hat up). That being said I explained the situation to the seller and shot them a price much lower than their asking price. Next thing ya know I got me a new hat !!

*Yessssssssss !!!!

20240720_121612.jpg
20240720_121619.jpg
20240720_121633.jpg
20240720_121722.jpg
20240720_121747.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
PERFECT day here on the pond. Perfect for a Cavanagh Milan, that is.
View attachment 628080 View attachment 628081 View attachment 628082 View attachment 628083 View attachment 628084
Enjoy the day, wherever you may be.
dalton.JPG
Decisions, decisions. Tell you what Stefan, I could give that Dalton a good home.
Always an amazing array, compliments to you good Sir.

Enjoy the day? That we will. The old harbour town of Poole in Dorset is hosting it's ever popular: "Poole Goes Vintage:" today. Tina and our MG are on one of their promotional posters:
Tina & Jessica - Copy.jpg

She thought she might get away with going incognito under that parasol.
Yesterday's rain has given way to a fine, sun shining day, so the red striped blazer will be my choice but the cane may get replaced by an umbrella.
More shirts 001.JPG
Tina and I have a standing joke, actually it's more like a bet. How long before I am asked what width the trouser hems are? Twenty-two inches around the circumference, since you asked.
More shirts 001.JPG
All made by the lady's fair hand.
My hat, by the way, is bespoke,
made to measure by Gamble & Gunn.

Last edited:
View attachment 628226
Decisions, decisions. Tell you what Stefan, I could give that Dalton a good home.
Always an amazing array, compliments to you good Sir.

Enjoy the day? That we will. The old harbour town of Poole in Dorset is hosting it's ever popular: "Poole Goes Vintage:" today. Tina and our MG are on one of their promotional posters:
View attachment 628223
She thought she might get away with going incognito under that parasol.
Yesterday's rain has given way to a fine, sun shining day, so the red striped blazer will be my choice but the cane may get replaced by an umbrella.
View attachment 628224
Tina and I have a standing joke, actually it's more like a bet. How long before I am asked what width the trouser hems are? Twenty-two inches around the circumference, since you asked.
View attachment 628225
All made by the lady's fair hand.
My hat, by the way, is bespoke,
made to measure by Gamble & Gunn.
Thank you, Robert. Most kind of you. The Dalton doesn't want to leave! Looks like you two have a perfect day ahead of you and you all look picture perfect to enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdog42