Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
billysmom said:
Still cloudy, moist and cool! It's just a teaser, though. Back to the 90s by Sunday.

Stetson3xsept24.jpg

Sue

You have some great high-crown hats, but that ribbon really makes this one stand out. Glad it ended up fitting you.

RobStC

A-List Customer
ScottF said:
Since opening the Optimo box yesterday afternoon, this hat has been either on my head or in my hands. I'm probably the only person in Seattle wearing straw today.

MC1Mex2b.jpg

Very nice indeed! Lovely combination of straw shade and ribbon colour. Let's just hope the weather holds a bit longer to give you more chance to wear it; would be a great shame to have to put it away for a few months :(

RobStC

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Emersonian Beaver Brush

Garrett said:

Garrett - I love the look of this hat! The above pic looks more fedorish than Homburglike.

Here's an Emerson Emersonian I just picked up. The seller says it's "sort of like a mohair sweater".

EmersonSide.JPG

EmersonBottom.JPG

Duper

Practically Family
Well it isn't exactly a day out to sea but it was still a beautiful day here. :) I wore my new Fed IV to visit the coffee shop and optometrist with my lovely wife.

3951533187_db664be338.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
DAMN GORGEOUS Torpedo!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap The clothes, that boater and those spectator shoes! Love that dimpled grin of yours. This picture of you IS Summer, Sir.

Torpedo said:
As mentioned before, this has been an unseasonable week, but today the sun made a timid aparition, so I took the chance to piece together this summery ensemble... it could well be the last chance this year!

DSCN1222.jpg

Jauntyone

Practically Family
My VS thin-ribbon today:
usa028-1.jpg

I was wondering how late into the season I can wear a silver-mist colored hat, but I see a lot of others here still looking good in straw hats, so I guess I'm O.K. for now!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe