Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Chiliarches said:
. . . .Here are a few pictures...one of the hat off my head and a few of the ribbon. The ribbon ones aren't very good, I'm afraid, but you can get a better idea...
That's an outstanding bow! Thanks for the pics, Chili.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
CRH said:
. . . .I'm having a lot of fun with this stingy lately!

hpim1574y.jpg
CRH said:
It's the same one I've been posting for the last few days - Royal Stetson. The pork pie is going to stay this time!
That pork pie looks good on you. I think keeping it is the right move.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
It's incredible what a sturdy hat it is, and yet how beautifully fine it is. The materials, the workmanship, all superb. And I really like the crease you put in it, Douglas.

Due to recent rain damage...

I had to do some repair work on the driveway during my lunch break, so I put the Work of Art I posted earlier away. In the Harp Player's absence, I figured I'd post a good worked in photo while he's on the High Seas. This hat is usually my Reenactment lid but my other beater is off to Optimo for new lining & sweatband...
4xstet4.jpg

4xstet6.jpg

4xstet5.jpg

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marc does an incredible job on his hats. His attention to detail and material is astounding. His hats will last a life time and be able to take all sorts of weather conditions. The hats looks great in any situation whether you are dressed up or casual.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
DOUGLAS said:
This turned out to be quite good. The straw is not dry, it was not lacquered and the weave seems be to tight. It also has a great liner and a 2" sweat that is a suede type.
DSCN9367.jpg

I still need to tweak the shape a bit especially the brim but this is a keeper.

Very nice!

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
My bags are packed and I'm ready to go to the port in the AM. Finally had some time to catch up on a bunch of great posts from everybody the last few days. See you after the weekend...

Hats I've been wearing over the last few days:

DSC_0007-1.jpg

Gene - I love this the crease in this Panama. I think it's the coolest I've seen yet.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Since opening the Optimo box yesterday afternoon, this hat has been either on my head or in my hands. I'm probably the only person in Seattle wearing straw today.

MC1Mex2b.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
ScottF said:
Since opening the Optimo box yesterday afternoon, this hat has been either on my head or in my hands. I'm probably the only person in Seattle wearing straw today.

But when they see you wearing that they'll wish they were, too! I would have slept with it on my nightstand. :)

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe