Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
warbird said:
First half of today before it warmed up a lot it was my grandfather's Pilgrim. I have a lot of his hats, but this is one of the few I can wear. This is a 7 LO which fits me well, though I am a 7 1/8 LO. I have worn it for years and it is the shortest brimmed hat I wear at just 2 1/4".

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0933.jpg

Looks like an Adam to me...did they make Pilgrim?

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Ephraim Tutt said:
Would you call it a stonker?

As judged by all the positive comments and smiles from passerby strangers, co-workers and especially from how it makes my wife swoon, yes, I'd say it's a stonker.

I have yet to see whether it's a 'clear the room nine baller'. ;)

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Oh bugger it. I've posted this elsewhere today but it's my birthday and I've had a few wines (wonderful Domain Day 2006 Aussie Riesling) so here is my birthday present from my kids again - the Akubra Balmoral straw (hemp).

SDC10245.jpg

colps

One of the Regulars
HELP

I only been at this a couple of months and i have already become possessed.I am torn between old ,new expensive inexpensive.at this point i find that i have to buy or order a hat a day to feed my addiction.With that being said i am going to need a 2nd 3rd and possibley a 4th job.So if anyone needs help sweeping up please let me know.Or if your fixen to kick off leave me in the will.thanks colps

billysmom

One Too Many
Ephraim Tutt said:
Oh bugger it. I've posted this elsewhere today but it's my birthday and I've had a few wines (wonderful Domain Day 2006 Aussie Riesling) so here is my birthday present from my kids again - the Akubra Balmoral straw (hemp).

SDC10245.jpg

Happy birthday! Your kids did well - it looks great on you.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

buler

I'll Lock Up
Ephraim Tutt said:

What a great present. Happy Birthday!!

B

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Ephraim Tutt said:

SDC10245.jpg

Happy birthday and yy best wishes to you! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :)

And what a nice hat! :eusa_clap

warbird

One Too Many
Ephraim Tutt said:

SDC10245.jpg

Very nice and a great gift from a family who obviously care to get something you want to have. A+. Happy birthday.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
I've awoken to a chorus of birthday greetings. What a wonderful bunch you all are.
My sincere thanks to all of you - and yes, it really is a great straw. We don't hear much about Akubra straws here on the Lounge, but this one is a beauty.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Schoble Spinner

Here's the last photo taken with my girlfriend's camera, before I dropped it over the balcony onto the cement below.

Scott <== now knows that alcohol and photography don't mix

SchobleMe3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe