Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRB

One Too Many
Looks like rain today

Looks like rain today. I am wearing my black Borsalino Napoli that is in their water resistant line. I love it so much that I have another Napoli in brown.

Sept2420102014.jpg

Sept2920102031.jpg
]

DRB, The Borso Napoli looks great! :eusa_clap

daizawaguy, Fantastic bow work on your beautiful VS! :eusa_clap

Kreissaege, Paddy, Great to see the Berets! :eusa_clap

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
Blackthorn said:
RJ, you definitely have the Hemingway thing going on there, sir, more than anyone else I have seen on this board. I enjoy your pics.

Hemingway?!?:eek: You flatter me. All I can say is a gracious Thank You, Good Sir. It is appreciated. :)

One Too Many
Hey ¡¡¡¡ Borsalino"

DRB said:
Looks like rain today. I am wearing my black Borsalino Napoli that is in their water resistant line. I love it so much that I have another Napoli in brown.

Sept2420102014.jpg

Sept2420102013.jpg

borsalino-logo.jpg
Hi Mr. DRB, with a borsalino on head is like a hand in a globe, enjoy this hats ¡¡
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Torpedo

One Too Many
Just to mention a few...

Redwoodjedi, those atmospheric shots of you I like, too.
RLK, super jacket and cap combo.
DRB, is that a modern Borso, I guess? Not badly shaped! Holds its own in this thread... ;)
DGuy, you are opening with the big guns, aren't you? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today my hat of choice was a Mallory "Aristocrat Quality" porkpie.

DSC00441.jpg

A friend of mine remarked he was reminded of Kevin Spacey in L.A. Confidential. In fact, he wore no hats in that movie, but he said the general air of the outfit somehow fitted in his evocation of the Californian background... The ensemble does have a 50s vibe, I would dare say.

Discussing some technical detail with Laura:

DSC00446.jpg

It is a back bow hat, as you see.

DSC00459.jpg

Regards!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Torpedo said:
Today my hat of choice was a Mallory "Aristocrat Quality" porkpie.

You know, Torp, I'm not sure there are a lot of people who can pull off that look -- but you're definitely one of them. ;)

Cheers,
JtL

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
DRB said:
d'guy, there it is! I have been waiting for you to post a pic of that hat again. I really like it, especially the color scheme. Please, could you tell us the specs on the hat again? It looks like you have been able to keep the crown slightly low. Thanks.

Thought you`d spot it Sir! 2" brim, 4 1/8" crown. Also, i`ve put it on a stetcher (penman hats) with the front down, so it`s lost the very straight non tapered sides - prefer that on a stingy...

DRB

One Too Many
150719541, Thank you Sir!

Torpedo, yes it is a modern Borsalino. So very light weight. The felt is as soft as my 50 year old Panizza Ediston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88