Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Redwoodjedi said:
They are just taken with my laptop webcam on my Dell Studio. It takes surprisingly good pics with a pretty handy color and tone adjuster that allows you to adjust it live before snapping the pic.

Wow, that is a good webcam. And obviously the operator had a very good sense of things. The composition and contrast are excellent.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Redwoodjedi said:
You are too kind. I just wished I had a prettier subject under the hat!;)

Come now Redwoodjedi ... Your image reminds me of someone famous. Could it be Edward Norton? Anyone out there able to photoshop a fedora on the actor for us?

a3ee78b4.jpg

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
zetwal said:
Come now Redwoodjedi ... Your image reminds me of someone famous. Could it be Edward Norton? Anyone out there able to photoshop a fedora on the actor for us?

a3ee78b4.jpg

*BLUSH!* >gulp<.........me?[huh] Look like Ed? Corrective eyewear is in order!

Gosh, thanks!

DRB

One Too Many
mayserwegener said:
1930s Hückel Superior

5019216802_eafb9f3c2a_b.jpg

Steve, what color is that? Porcelain, white, or...? I think it is one of the best hats on the net. If I may be so bold, could we see the inside of the hat? I believe white hats are so very versatile regarding colors of clothing worn.

rlk said:
That hat has a simple perfection. Always a pleasure to see.

Robert, Thanks! :) I totally agree.

DRB said:
Steve, what color is that? Porcelain, white, or...? I think it is one of the best hats on the net. If I may be so bold, could we see the inside of the hat? I believe white hats are so very versatile regarding colors of clothing worn.

DRB, Thanks too! :) I think it is more silver gray. The finish is extremely fine. I am not sure if it is a nutria blend or beaver blend (very dense). Here is a photo of the inside. The sweat color matches the felt color. This one is like new condition.

5019596916_6387dd46de_b.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
mayserwegener said:
Robert, Thanks! :) I totally agree.

DRB, Thanks too! :) I think it is more silver gray. The finish is extremely fine. I am not sure if it is a nutria blend or beaver blend (very dense). Here is a photo of the inside. The sweat color matches the felt color. This one is like new condition.

5019596916_6387dd46de_b.jpg

What a fine piece! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg