Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
metropd said:
andrecm-nicolas-balboa01_FB.jpg
b
What a FANTASTIC look. Just the kind of thing I try for, myself. Great job. :eusa_clap

my first "Empire State Hat"

had this in a box for a week or so, but this is the first day That I've got it out.

needs a serious cleaning, but other that that I love it. it's well worn, but I've been wanting a bound brim for a while now. any ho, not bad for $18 on OFAS!

IMG_5360.JPG

more pics of the liner, etc over on the new hat thread

theinterchange

One Too Many
RobFedoraField said:
had this in a box for a week or so, but this is the first day That I've got it out.

needs a serious cleaning, but other that that I love it. it's well worn, but I've been wanting a bound brim for a while now. any ho, not bad for $18 on OFAS!

IMG_5360.JPG

more pics of the liner, etc over on the new hat thread

Man, I wish I'd given you a run for your money on this one. :eusa_doh: Much better looking than the auction photos! At least it went to a good home. ;)

Randy

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Missing you ALL

Haven't checked in on this thread in several weeks, or has it been longer? My 'real life' has just gotten a bit 'too' real, and too darn busy[huh] as a result. Too many things are still all going on at the same time, I stopped counting how many at twenty... You wouldn't believe some of it if I told ya. Its only by God's grace, that I'm able to stand on my two feet, and not be a puddle dropped on the floor of an emotional wreck. I'm determined to come out of it all well, and stronger- like a Phoenix rising from the ashes..:eek:

Have missed all of you handsome gents and all of your wonderful hats! Just took a quick flip only through the most current page right now (great hats everyone), but believe it or not (!) I haven't the energy tonight or lately to take all of you boys on too... so sorry! Heck, I'm even too tired to flirt. Really! (only goes to show how serious things are 'round here...)

Hope to be back soon. Just give me a little time to get things sorted, a large measure of grace, a wee bit of patience, and lastly- pour a goodly sized good stiff drink for me and then drink it for me, okay!

-CC

metropd

One Too Many
daizawaguy said:
First day of the felt since the summer...temperature is down 15 degrees C...Borsalino Claudio

201023September018.jpg

IMHO you wear them better than the late Frank Sinatra. You are the only person I have ever seen that makes stingies look really elegant and unique.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

metropd

One Too Many
Redwoodjedi said:
60812_1201387451248_1725447886_353282_7887801_n.jpg

Oh yeah. I've lost 45 lbs in the last two and half months just in case it doesn't look like me. Haven't been here in a while. Divorce.

RJ;)

Stunning hat! When is it from? who is the maker? Congrats on the weight loss.;) I am sorry to hear of your divorce.:( I wish you all the best. Just remain positive and optimistic, it will keep you young and your spirt fresh.

Any man who wears that straight of a crown, and a brim that flatters a dashing face so well, is a strong, and ingenious gentleman who can face adversity triumphantly in grand grace and style.

DRB

One Too Many
daizawaguy said:
First day of the felt since the summer...temperature is down 15 degrees C...Borsalino Claudio

201023September018.jpg

D'guy, I hope to see more of your felts now that it is cooling off. You have such a fine collection. Good choice wearing a Borsalino. You know I love the Borsalinos, OH OH THE BORSALINO!
borsalino-logo.jpg

Great pic, thanks for sharing.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
zetwal said:
I wore this one yesterday (and again today). It's a rollable 40s era Borsalino Trionfo. Very thin and comfortable. The attention to detail is really special, and it's in great condition. Nice hat. Originally sold out of a store in Roma. :)

0321efc9.jpg

Thats a beautiful Borsalino zetwal. I love the color!!! I always found it amazing that a hat can just be rolled up and pop back into shape without any dents or creases. Oh the wonders of felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az