Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azhiker

One of the Regulars
Today, I wore my new Giorgio Cellini 'Astaire' by Biltmore, that I purchased at Henry the hatters Southfield store yesterday. It is Dark Brown, C-crown, 2 1/4 snap brim. I love it. It was nice weather in Metro Detroit, and the hat felt and looked great!

64564-m-0.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Paladin said:
Last night my wife and I celebrated our anniversary. Dinner at the Opus and the Meyerson Symphony! We had a great time! I wore my Mac Lachlan homburg which I recently acquired from buler.

Anniversary2010005.jpg

Congratulations to you both. The homburgs suit you well, Mr. P. :eusa_clap

Torpedo

One Too Many
Well, I began with this hat:

DSC00463b.jpg

It is a Stetson, no model name, with a curious crease: sort of c-crown porkpie. Because of the pinch, its porkpieness is not that apparent. It has a back bow, too. And underwelt brim.

DSC00467b.jpg

DSC00468b.jpg

Later on, the day got windy, and we planned to go to the port, so I switched to a Hat People newsboy cap. Some maritime flavour pics follow...

Taming a lion (one of those at the feet of Christopher Columbus monument):

DSCN1721.jpg

Full size replica of the first Spanish steam-powered submarine, Monturiol's Ictineo II (1864), which was actually launched at this port:

DSCN1732.jpg

The Aquarium wall:

DSCN1727.jpg

At dusk, looking at Montjuïc hill. At right you can see the Columbus monument mentioned above, with the man himself pointing to America:

DSCN1735.jpg

(Trivia: he does not point to America, really - that would need him facing inland, at this place; but, for dramatic reasons, it was decided to cheat and having him pointing at sea)

Regards!

buler

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Last night my wife and I celebrated our anniversary. Dinner at the Opus and the Meyerson Symphony! We had a great time! I wore my Mac Lachlan homburg which I recently acquired from buler.

Congratulations to you and your lovely wife!! Great choice of hat.

B

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
Rainy day in Georgia, feels like....

Mid-Grey Squatter with dimensional brim 2 5/8" front & back 2 1/2" on sides...
GreySquat.jpg

Damn! That pic isn't helping me hold off the urge to buy the DM Squatter in Moonstone lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth