Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snobbery in the Lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovan said:
I've heard more than once people meeting others on here in person that they previously perceived to be uptight or arrogant -- and their opinion changing completely.

MaynardGKrebs.jpg

You rang?

I have nothing to add to this except that I'm disappointed in Scotrace.
image-perry%20mason.jpg

Much better.

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
I have always avoid such issue's by awknowledging the fact that I *am* better than everybody!lol :D Seriously, if anyone knows me personly I go around saying how pretty and georgous I am!lol lol As a joke of course......sheesh......:rolleyes:

Samantha

alexandra

Practically Family
This is seriously the least offensive forum I have ever posted on in my life and I have posted on many a forum. I'm almost afraid to show my personality here.

Jovan

Suspended
LizzieMaine said:
Feh. *Real* retro folks drink a retro beer.

narrylight.jpg

Pass the church key.
I know, right? Nevermind that the can is rusted to rubbish and thus you'll probably contract hepatitis drinking it... IT IS VINTAGAGAGAGAGE!!! Surely then it must be the correct thing to drink.

Senator Jack said:
MaynardGKrebs.jpg

You rang?

I have nothing to add to this except that I'm disappointed in Scotrace.
image-perry%20mason.jpg

Much better.
Za?

airforceindy

One of the Regulars
jamespowers said:
Are you sure you don't want one of these?:
IrinaVoronina.jpg

The beer just in case you can't see it. ;) :p

WHAT!? THERE'S A BEER IN THAT PICTURE!?!?
Actually, I do prefer Sam. My top three would have to be:

1) Sam Adams (Boston Lager and Winter Ale)
2) Guinness (draught only, please!)
3) Corona (for the heavy drinking night; I don't drink hard alcohol, but I can chug 15 Coronas pretty quick!)

Lizzie,
Having grown up in N. Maine, it would be correct to assume that my first beers were of the Molson and Labatt Blue variety:) PBR is about as retro as I've ever gone!

airforceindy

One of the Regulars
I must say that, in the few hours this thread has been in existence, it has quickly become my favorite on the Lounge!:D The blatant sarcastic humor and self-deprecation have coupled to create a really fresh and hilarious discussion! Surely, I know you meant it in all seriousness, but it became a catalyst for us all to laugh at each other and ourselves. Thanks!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

surely

A-List Customer
airforceindy said:
I must say that, in the few hours this thread has been in existence, it has quickly become my favorite on the Lounge!:D The blatant sarcastic humor and self-deprecation have coupled to create a really fresh and hilarious discussion! Surely, I know you meant it in all seriousness, but it became a catalyst for us all to laugh at each other and ourselves. Thanks!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Airforceindy, if truth be told, one of my main missions in life is to make people laugh at themselves and at each other. Thank you. Sooo, carry on and enjoy.

Until the lights are out, there's always time to get serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe