Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

pretty faythe

One Too Many
At a thrift store today, its a maroon 5 (just kidding)dress with gold vines running through it, $4.95 Darn thrift store doesnt have a dressing room any more so I couldnt try it on, and I had a very large t-shirt on for work today, so couldnt try on over dress. Very roomy every except the arms. ASRRRGGG
Photo0035.jpg
Photo0034.jpg

Simple, yet classic hand bags. The black one is a vynal material, $1.98, the blue one is leather made by Etra, $2.98

Buy it now from Ebay last night, stats that its a 50's purple/pink/black dress. Only pic available. Guess I'll see how it looks in person. $8.00
91_2.jpg

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Kimberly

I have been looking at Navy pants lately too! Unfortunately, they don't look good on me, so I just keep looking....but oh how I love that button flap front...

Vintage Betty

Kimberly

Practically Family
Vintage Betty said:
Kimberly

I have been looking at Navy pants lately too! Unfortunately, they don't look good on me, so I just keep looking....but oh how I love that button flap front...

Vintage Betty

Betty, I have no idea how these are going to look on me, but I am praying they will look good. I love the button flaps too and the details in the back as well. If they don't fit I will cry. lol

Shearer

Practically Family
Yes, Kimberley, you have to post a review ;) My search for sailor/wide leg pants continues. But I have an unnatural fear of all things wool! :eek: lol

Etienne

A-List Customer
pigeon toe said:
I picked up these cute, comfy wedges for $5 the other day at the thrift store:

clothes009.jpg

I also got 2 vintage shirts (one to paint in, as it already had paint on it), for a $1 each, as well as a vintage dress for $1! There were loads of other vintage items too that I could've sold, but I'm trying to keep Ebay craziness to the minimum.

I found my new favorite thrift store!

Oh my gosh, I used to have that very same pair of shoes!! CUTE!!

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Gorgeous gets all, ladies! I'm trying to show some discipline, and not buy, and I'm proud of myself because so far I've been successful for all of what, a week? lol :p

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
This is the dress that I posted about in the eBay thread.

502b_1.JPG

I hope now it fits me. It's my measurements so it should. Otherwise that would be an unlucky dress.

Kimberly

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
The Lounge tends to do that to ya!

I hear you loud and clear on that. lol

My problem is that I have not had luck thrifting. In the winter my area is a goldmine for vintage suits, coats, etc. They have nothing out there now (I picked up one vintage item this week and that's it. :rage: ). I have resorted to the mens section and saw some vintage pants but they were all too big but would have been cute if they fit. :( .

As a sign of pure desperation, I am now shopping on eBay. I see all the pretties here and I want to join in on the fun. lol

I can totally justify the sailor pants though. They cost me approx $48 with shipping and the same pair just sold for over $120 on eBay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21