Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

wine65

One of the Regulars
I love semi-calados in the warm weather
Optimo SCB1.jpg Optimo SCB2.jpg

Poolside
OSCB1.jpg OSCB2.jpg

Last edited:

wine65

One of the Regulars
Looking at felts for a new hat. Tiffani sent me some interesting samples which included a new color seafoam its a beautiful greenish gray. I also thought battleship gray was nice, a rich bluish gray. Alas I will go with silverbelly...Too many choices for just 1 head. :)

Last edited:

wine65

One of the Regulars
Looking forward to it Mulceber, recall you picked one up this spring? GamaH what are the dimensions on your porcelain Manhattan? Wonderful hat enjoy.

GamaH

A-List Customer
It's a "High 1" crown, so it's slightly higher than the standard Manhattan; as with all my hats, 3" brim.

Mulceber

Practically Family
Yep - I never got around to posting it on the lounge, but it was in the Cagney style with an underwelt. Easily my favorite and most versatile hat. Here's one shot. Not the most flattering picture of me, but a great hat and a pretty friend make up for it.

947176_712841228596_1653476333_n.jpg

wine65

One of the Regulars
Very nice! Old Wrigley brings back some memories. Although I now live in Texas, I was born and raised in Chicago. Spent many a summer day in the bleachers! Enjoy that wonderful hat!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg