Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

newtojackets

Practically Family
First new jacket in a while for me. Just picked up this white schott perfecto. The tag says it’s a 618, but I haven’t seen this shoulder detailing before. Does anyone have any information?

IMG_8067.jpeg

Viking752

Practically Family
First new jacket in a while for me. Just picked up this white schott perfecto. The tag says it’s a 618, but I haven’t seen this shoulder detailing before. Does anyone have any information?

View attachment 640248
After a bit of research I only found one other white Perfecto online and it did not have the shoulder patches. Based on the label, the Bull label with Schott NYC was used from early to mid 1980’s.
IMG_2099.jpeg

newtojackets

Practically Family
After a bit of research I only found one other white Perfecto online and it did not have the shoulder patches. Based on the label, the Bull label with Schott NYC was used from early to mid 1980’s. View attachment 640569
ah really interesting, thanks! I've seen a few white perfectos online (though not many), and this is the only one I've seen with shoulder patches. Will post more photos once I receive it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton