Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
On the up side, Mae is thinking about my...

Heh. Mae is a wonderful woman. She tolerates my craziness and listens (reads) my issues.

Old Rogue

Practically Family
Yep, sounds like the Kalifornia we all know and love. Unfortunately we have a sheriff who's anti-gun. She even revoked the Concealed Carry permits issued by her predecessor.

The sheriff in my county is very second amendment friendly. A few days ago I got a post card announcing the annual local Friends of the NRA banquet. The sheriff was listed as one of the POCs to contact for tickets! He also often personally works the booth issuing handgun purchase permits at local gun shows.

YES! I'm sick of this will they won't they crap lol

Why on earth don't you two just hook up already??

I like your Sheriff already!

The sheriff in my county is very second amendment friendly. A few days ago I got a post card announcing the annual local Friends of the NRA banquet. The sheriff was listed as one of the POCs to contact for tickets! He also often personally works the booth issuing handgun purchase permits at local gun shows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az