Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

I'm glad somebody does :)

Haha, I once pulled up on a ricer blasting some rap music, so I turned up my iPod. Had Conway Twitty on first, then switched it to Polka lol

I do have a fond appreciation for the Griswold Mobile. One of my uncles had one, and he used to ride around in it blasting Trooper.

My other uncle, his brother, is in his 60s and drives a very cool red Shelby. That was more embarrassing than the station wagon, though: You know those guys in the pimped out Hondas that turn up the rap music? Well, we pulled up next to one in the Shelby one time, and my uncle turned up the classical music to drown out the rap. Really loud. With the windows open. Everyone was laughing at us...

I'm only teasing. A good friend of mine drove a Talon when we were in High School.

Don't knock my car man...

I'm an American iron guy, All I've ever had really, but I love my Talon.

Talk about my Mom if you like...not my car.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Get in. Sit down. Turn on the ignition. Shift into drive. Foot to the floor. :p

My brother made me do that a few weeks ago after we changed my fuel filtre. To give the engine some exercise, he told me to speed hard down a stretch of road and rev the engine to 6000 rpms! I shift gears at 2500! When I'm feeling outrageous!!

He had to slam his fist down on my knee, and I only got up to 5000... So he called me a grandma and made me get out of the car so he could drive. He's mean.

5,000 RPMS?!?! My truck's the only vehicle I have with a tach, and it has never been higher than 3,000 and that was passing on the interstate!

My brother made me do that a few weeks ago after we changed my fuel filtre. To give the engine some exercise, he told me to speed hard down a stretch of road and rev the engine to 6000 rpms! I shift gears at 2500! When I'm feeling outrageous!!

He had to slam his fist down on my knee, and I only got up to 5000... So he called me a grandma and made me get out of the car so he could drive. He's mean.

Justin B

One Too Many

Don't let anyone make you drive past your comfort level, that's a good way to have an accident. Also, there's no reason to drive a car that way just for "exercise".

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
GAWD, some of y'all drive like my son. Car has two speeds on and off. I keep pushing on the floor and I'm on the passenger side. :D

Later, going home to pack for camping this weekend, at the gun range. Inspiring young impressionable minds to the joys of shooting and eating red meat. I have about 20-30 boys and only 5K of .22LR ammo, hope I have enough.

Justin B

One Too Many
GAWD, some of y'all drive like my son. Car has two speeds on and off. I keep pushing on the floor and I'm on the passenger side. :D

Later, going home to pack for camping this weekend, at the gun range. Inspiring young impressionable minds to the joys of shooting and eating red meat. I have about 20-30 boys and only 5K of .22LR ammo, hope I have enough.

Only 5k? Not nearly enough.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Don't let anyone make you drive past your comfort level, that's a good way to have an accident. Also, there's no reason to drive a car that way just for "exercise".

He had some technical reason for it... I don't remember what it was, nor do I have enough auto-mechanical expertise to know if it was a good one or not. He does, and so does my dad, and I tend to trust them. But then again, my brother is insane!

On that note I'm off to Del Taco for some Chili Cheese Fries. Laterz...

Ooh man, why did you say that... I'm going to turn into the Hulk every 3 hours now until I have some.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Only 5k? Not nearly enough.

I guess I'll have to take some of my personal stock. Some of the adults are worse than their kids. One of our Council mucky mucks wouldn't stay out of the fire last time. It's supposed to rain all weekend, so we CAN burn stuff.

Later

.22 shooting is fun...and ammo can go quickly. I still enjoy taking out my Ruger tricked out heavy target barrel to the range. Paper targets become boring..then out come the tin cans...broken clay pigeon pieces..and even shotgun wads as targets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az