Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Rent a Crown Vic P71! I had mine up to 135.

2007_005.jpg=600.jpg

People get out of your way, too.

Rental cars also take a long time to get to 120mph. :p

I had two, and really miss the second one, it was a mean machine and a convincing cop look-alike.

That is what I had (Crown Victoria). Brand new. They had to take all the plastic protectors off of it before I got into it. :p

I understand, C-Dot. People see you driving in a wood-paneled grocery getter and think you're just going to go 10 under the speed limit while looking for Country Kitchen.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
I understand, C-Dot. People see you driving in a wood-paneled grocery getter and think you're just going to go 10 under the speed limit while looking for Country Kitchen.

I do have a fond appreciation for the Griswold Mobile. One of my uncles had one, and he used to ride around in it blasting Trooper.

My other uncle, his brother, is in his 60s and drives a very cool red Shelby. That was more embarrassing than the station wagon, though: You know those guys in the pimped out Hondas that turn up the rap music? Well, we pulled up next to one in the Shelby one time, and my uncle turned up the classical music to drown out the rap. Really loud. With the windows open. Everyone was laughing at us...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az