Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Ridiculous...
I've collected firearms for years..and have a lifetime 'carry permit'..as many of the citizens do here in Indiana.

Good luck getting that here. I have tried and been declined because I don't have "a reason to carry." :rolleyes: If you have a reason then the $1,000,000 liability insurance you have to carry and the Psychiatric evaluation would come next. Then you have to qualify at a police range.:rolleyes::eusa_doh:

Good luck getting that here. I have tried and been declined because I don't have "a reason to carry." :rolleyes: If you have a reason then the $1,000,000 liability insurance you have to carry and the Psychiatric evaluation would come next. Then you have to qualify at a police range.:rolleyes::eusa_doh:

Yep, sounds like the Kalifornia we all know and love. Unfortunately we have a sheriff who's anti-gun. She even revoked the Concealed Carry permits issued by her predecessor.

I'll take chili cheese fries please:
RanchChiliCheeseFries11.jpg

Maybe some garlic fries:
Garlic-Fries.jpg

I love Del Taco's Chili Cheese Fries. :)

Alas it was Sonic that disappeared from the area -- they were only around very briefly. Next time you come down for a Queen Mary event there's a Del Taco on Cherry and Carson near the airport.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurionslut