Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Most people here that aren't Mexican American are from some other state. A lot are from California and New York, but I've met people from Detroit and Washington. Hell I almost got married to a girl from Jersey when I was 21. There's no place I'd rather be.

Justin B

One Too Many
Really? Sadly this is rather true. My dad has played many a stage behind chicken wire. That's his favorite scene! LOL! Not sure if he's ever played Rawhide. lol

I worked a couple places like that. Rough and rowdy...but good folk.

We?

I do know people who look like this. :D

As do I...in fact I'm pretty sure I'm related to a couple.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Huh? I don't speak Canadian. :confused:

You're not the only one lol

These are Timbits (bit sized round doughnuts from Tim Hortons):

8593640_f489d12515.jpg

And this masterpiece of Québécois cuisine is a Poutine (fries in gravy with cheese curds):

poutine-1-web.jpg

This is the reason why I ask for gravy on my fries when I go to the States, and the same reason why y'all look at me as though I have three heads :D

I just noticed that you ARE indeed Canadian. Oh my gawd...does it run in the family....:D;)

Once a Canuck, always a Canuck lol

Justin B

One Too Many
I can't do this Texas talk...

I'm Canadian, eh? Who's for a discussion of Timbits and Poutine? :p

I have no idea what those things are. I will say one thing....every Canadian I've ever met has been amazingly polite. Must be something about the water in Canadia. ;)

*edit* We call those donut holes here. The fries look pretty good though. Better if the cheese were melted though....and had bacon.

And this masterpiece of Québécois cuisine is a Poutine (fries in gravy with cheese curds):

poutine-1-web.jpg

This is the reason why I ask for gravy on my fries when I go to the States, and the same reason why y'all look at me as though I have three heads :D

Personally, I usually have salsa or honey mustard dressing with my fries. I hate ketchup. I wish there was a place around here that served poutine, I'd like to give it a try. Though gravy will suffice.

Last edited:

rue

You're not the only one lol

These are Timbits (bit sized round doughnuts from Tim Hortons):

8593640_f489d12515.jpg

poutine-1-web.jpg

They have Tim Hortons in Ohio :)
Take the gravy off and pour on some vinegar ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurionslut