Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Viola

Call Me a Cab
What are your thoughts on Austin? I think that's the only city I could swing...?

I would settle for any American state's gun laws at the moment. But I'd be fond of Texas for that and the weather. Unlike, say, Montana.

Well I enjoyed my weekend trips through Texas when I was stationed at Ft.Puke,Louseyana for a couple years..but the heat and humidity can be something else. Took awhile to get used to. After awhile,though..I remember coming home on leave..and actually 'shivering' on a 72 degree Indiana day.

Justin B

One Too Many
Austin is well, weird. If you can deal with the hipsters, posers, and wannabes it's a neat place. There's history and a lot of Indy mentality, but a lot if it is trying too hard.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I can take weird.

I can even take hipsters if it means I won't have to listen to any more young, white, suburban Australians rapping... oh it is every bit as bad as it sounds.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Well played, HoosierDaddy. Well played, indeed.

Well, we definitely can't move to the US for at least a couple years. Austin's still staying on the possibility list, though. I blame AtomicEraTom for his heartbreaking pictures of Wisconsin real estate for having me even THINK about a place as cold as WI but I just don't think I can face those winters.

HA! I do not blame you one bit! I think about Texas all the time. However, I've seen houses for sale locally in decent areas of town for 14,000 and catch myself wanting to buy. The winters aren't bad if you can stand being a homebody for a few months. It gets old, though.

Well played, HoosierDaddy. Well played, indeed.

Well, we definitely can't move to the US for at least a couple years. Austin's still staying on the possibility list, though. I blame AtomicEraTom for his heartbreaking pictures of Wisconsin real estate for having me even THINK about a place as cold as WI but I just don't think I can face those winters.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I have a foot that plays up in the cold. Old fracture, arthritis, etc. Like, just cold hurts like heck and it locks up and doesn't play nicely. Actually slipping on ice is a great way to ruin a whole day.

I would consider snow for living near my family (in Philadelphia, which isn't Midwestern but does do snow...) but I don't long for it.

14,000? I told you to stop doing that! ;) Tell me you lost a zero.

I did not, but it was a small fixer-upper!

I was putting in an offer on a 4 bed, 2 bath, 1800 sq foot house in a great neighborhood, actually around the corner from where I used to live, they were asking 35,000 and I was going to offer 25,000, they usually will take a low-ball on a foreclosure. Got bought out from under me, though. I was a day late and a dollar short. Story of my life lol

I have a foot that plays up in the cold. Old fracture, arthritis, etc. Like, just cold hurts like heck and it locks up and doesn't play nicely. Actually slipping on ice is a great way to ruin a whole day.

I would consider snow for living near my family (in Philadelphia, which isn't Midwestern but does do snow...) but I don't long for it.

14,000? I told you to stop doing that! ;) Tell me you lost a zero.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurionslut