Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

You mean you're a member of the FL and don't OWN a tux?!?!

Haha, I'm kidding of course, I've never even worn one, let alone own one!

Wonder if you'd loan them the wagon for the weekend..? I'll tie on the tin cans..and rue and C-dot could decorate the windows. That way..they probably woudn't even need to rent a room...just back in and watch the waves roll in...:cool:

rue

I watched Cheers yesterday :)

Then you know what I'm talking about :p

I bet that they will get together...and then Tom and I will have to eventually rent a Tux:wink:
Oh Lord.... I hope that doesn't mean I have to wear one of those bridesmaid dresses :eeek:
All because I called Justin a dumb@$$?

LOL!

It's kinda like a boy dipping a girl's hair in ink :p

Wonder if you'd loan them the wagon for the weekend..? I'll tie on the tin cans..and rue and C-dot could decorate the windows. That way..they probably woudn't even need to rent a room...just back in and watch the waves roll in...:cool:
:rofl:

Another reason I like Arizona:

Sheriff Joe! :thumb:
joe_arpaio.jpg

Surprisingly, I don't (and was going to make a tuxedo t-shirt joke early, great minds think alike). I just don't like t-shirts and don't own any besides Hanes V-Necks for underwear.
& Tom, I bet you own a tuxedo shirt, at least. :)

I'll have my mom sew up some curtains for the back windows ;)

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Public funds shouldn't be used as a cookie jar for his illegal random neighborhood shakedowns. Arizona is better off not being a giant jail and having "check stops" everywhere with the excuse of, *Well there's illegal immigrants here so screw your rights*

Anyone notice how he keeps getting in trouble for spending money that's not his to spend in the middle of a recession?

Last edited:
Okay :) I've honestly been thinking about doing that, my grandpa had them on his topper on his truck years ago. I think it's a bit 'cute' but worry about losing my panoramic view while backing up!

Aww let me do it! I need things to sew with Beryl (That's my vintage sewing machine's name.) :)

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Okay :) I've honestly been thinking about doing that, my grandpa had them on his topper on his truck years ago. I think it's a bit 'cute' but worry about losing my panoramic view while backing up!

I worry about that too, which is why I could never drive one of those vans with solid doors or a car with tinted windows. I really want fuzzy dice for my rear-view mirror, though. I should make myself some.

Speaking of, I cleaned my car interior with Armour All, and it looks purrrrdy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saundersdavid