Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

And like I've said before, mail order brides have an annoying tendency to become Americanised fast which puts you right back to square one. :p

"There's plenty of time to go out with forty-year-old women when you're seventy."
...Al Bundy

Last edited:

vintageTink

One Too Many
Tom and Justin, repeat after me: NO RUSSIANS.

Have you tried at church? Maybe a singles group?
The FL needs a singles forum. :lol:

I met my husband online; it was random though, not on a dating site. My sister-in-law is thinking of joining eHarmony or a Christian dating site.
I do know a few people out your way, Tom. Maybe I could see if they know any single girls...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Yes but mail order brides crease easily.

The internet isn't a bad place, I met my wife there.
I'm not so sure about those dating sites though.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Funny, men are free to go for women as young as they like. Women do that & they're cradle-robbers, or cougars. Hmm... Me thinks me senses a double standard. :eusa_doh:

dnjan

One Too Many
Yet for the men to go for younger women, they need to have money. But women who go for younger men don't.
More double standard ...

Justin B

One Too Many
Yeah, I'm not likely to date younger women for the same reason I didn't date them when I was the same age...they aren't very mature. Young girls do dumb things...and I have little tolerance for people who are scattered brained and flighty.

Yeah, I'm not likely to date younger women for the same reason I didn't date them when I was the same age...they aren't very mature. Young girls do dumb things...and I have little tolerance for people who are scattered brained and flighty.

Now there is where picky is a sticking point. lol lol
At your advanced age, :p most women have already been married and divorced. You must like the idea of having step ratkids. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley