Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
Poopy diapers, cars, & women . . . Yeah, I don't have anything to add to this conversation.

lol

And dogs....you left out dogs. Speaking of, Maurice on ice is hysterical. He seemed to enjoy sliding around on it...though I was somewhat worried he might go off in the hole-what-used-to-be-a-pool.

dnjan

One Too Many
I don't think I'm that picky. I'd be happy with an average looking woman, with a good personality, who isn't larger than me. I don't think those are too stringent of rules lol

Stated that way, it sounds like if you would pack on the pounds your odds would go up.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
And dogs....you left out dogs. Speaking of, Maurice on ice is hysterical. He seemed to enjoy sliding around on it...though I was somewhat worried he might go off in the hole-what-used-to-be-a-pool.

Maurice on ice! Sounds like a show you should market! lol

You know you want to say something about each and do at least first one. :p

Haven't done the first one since my nephews grew out of diapers. It's been a while. I don't plan on doing that again. Ever.

vintageTink

One Too Many
I don't think I'm that picky. I'd be happy with an average looking woman, with a good personality, who isn't larger than me. I don't think those are too stringent of rules lol
Are you referring to height or weight?

A minute? Not for one of those up the back jobs. No Way! :puke:

Women are the arbiters of morality in our country. Perhaps something happened in the last 40 years. Oh right----damned hippies! :doh:
Hey, I'm just suggesting you guys change a diaper at least once. Doesn't have to have poopoo. :rofl:
Women being the arbiters of morality...not sure why the hippies thought it was a good idea.

Stated that way, it sounds like if you would pack on the pounds your odds would go up.
:high5:

Sure. Just what he needs.

Tom needs a little girl's bike? Or training wheels?

Are you referring to height or weight?

Hey, I'm just suggesting you guys change a diaper at least once. Doesn't have to have poopoo. :rofl:
Women being the arbiters of morality...not sure why the hippies thought it was a good idea.

:high5:

Tom needs a little girl's bike? Or training wheels?

Height and weight. :p

Yeah sure but that is the nasty ones we get when we do. :doh:

Hippies never have any good ideas. It is the dope.

That bike needs those training wheels. :p

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've got a few years on you Tom, and best advice I can give you is...get a dog.

Hi

A DOG is man's best friend.

Try this experiment to prove it. Put your wife and dog in the trunk of your car. Leave them in there for two hours and let them out. Which one acts glad to see you?

The DOG.... :D Therefore the dog is man's best friend.

Ahhhhhh

Justin B

One Too Many
Even I have changed a diaper or ten. I have four nephews, and six other kids who I treat and nephews and nieces. Though I will say, for as much as I adore children, and love being around them...I have little desire to have my own. I like giving them back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley