Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

I don't envy me, either. I've met one good woman in my years of searching. Unfortunately, she don't rev my engine.

Dude, all I can say is that I am glad I am married already. I don't envy you. p

I love two-tone paintjobs. When I get a few bucks ahead, I plan on having my truck repainted in a two-tone.

Two tones like that were popular back then. My brougham could have been done in two tone as well. I still might have it done. :p

It would look like:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Seriously, how would a two tone pile of junk Smart car look? lol lol
This?
smarttwotoneone.jpg
Or this?
smarttwotonetwo.jpg
Hit it Starsk, we're sure to catch him, he's on the sidewalk AND wearing chuckas.:D

No, that was just a girl that I found attractive and apparently my instincts were off lol

This is a gal I met years ago and she's just, well, for want of a better term, a bit of a dog, even by Portage standards.

I'd like to do my truck in a red and black two-tone.

Wasn't that the one who had a girlfriend? :p

Yes, I might still do mine in a gray over blue two tone. :D

Yup. It's been a process. Obviously, there's a reason why I've all but given up on meeting anybody.

I make Ruger smile and giggle all the time, and never change his poopy diapers.

With selfies, duck face, fake boobs, misadnrist feminism, disdain of marriage and children, and all that other crap...I fear for your prospects. Good luck to you. :lol:

Don't discount diaper duty. You might miss out on first smile and giggles.
And farting.

vintageTink

One Too Many
Guys, diapers take less than a minute to change. Unless she is a stay-at-home mom, you should be helping with diaper duty once in awhile.

When I was a sahm I was happy to do it. I work (I am the sole breadwinner and it sucks; I'm hoping to go back to being a full time wife and mom this year) and help is appreciated. We're potty training our youngest right now.

You say no now, Tom. Just wait. When you have your own you might change your mind. :rofl:

I seriously want to smack women nowadays. Act selfish, sleep around, party until they're 35, then complain when they can't find a man who treats them right.

$100 was a bargain. :p
Yeah, but that's not counting the $4,600 we'd spent buying and repairing it. :eusa_doh:

...I've met one good woman in my years of searching. Unfortunately, she don't rev my engine...
Picky, picky, picky...

But seriously, I consider myself fortunate that I met my wife when I was young, and that she's foolish enough to have stayed with me all these years. lol

No, that was just a girl that I found attractive and apparently my instincts were off lol

This is a gal I met years ago and she's just, well, for want of a better term, a bit of a dog, even by Portage standards.

I'd like to do my truck in a red and black two-tone.

Yup. It's been a process. Obviously, there's a reason why I've all but given up on meeting anybody.

I make Ruger smile and giggle all the time, and never change his poopy diapers.

A dog eh? ruff ruff. :p

Ruger? My friend has a Ruger 45. :p

Guys, diapers take less than a minute to change. Unless she is a stay-at-home mom, you should be helping with diaper duty once in awhile.

When I was a sahm I was happy to do it. I work (I am the sole breadwinner and it sucks; I'm hoping to go back to being a full time wife and mom this year) and help is appreciated. We're potty training our youngest right now.

You say no now, Tom. Just wait. When you have your own you might change your mind. :rofl:

I seriously want to smack women nowadays. Act selfish, sleep around, party until they're 35, then complain when they can't find a man who treats them right.

A minute? Not for one of those up the back jobs. No Way! :puke:

Women are the arbiters of morality in our country. Perhaps something happened in the last 40 years. Oh right----damned hippies! :doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley