Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

dnjan

One Too Many
Back to the original topic of the current tangent - I think Tom should consider older women.
Reduced risk of having to learn to change diapers, and assuming said older woman already has children, Tom will still be young enough to enjoy playing with the grandchildren.

I would prefer to have children of my own.

Back to the original topic of the current tangent - I think Tom should consider older women.
Reduced risk of having to learn to change diapers, and assuming said older woman already has children, Tom will still be young enough to enjoy playing with the grandchildren.

Jimmy knows me all too well haha.

No older women. He wants children of his own not cast offs. :p

I've tried church. Singles groups around here are called the Tavern. You know what kinda women you meet there.

I always assume that most women on the Lounge are taken. Gals who are into vintage don't seem to last on the market very long.

Have you tried at church? Maybe a singles group?
The FL needs a singles forum. :lol:

I met my husband online; it was random though, not on a dating site. My sister-in-law is thinking of joining eHarmony or a Christian dating site.
I do know a few people out your way, Tom. Maybe I could see if they know any single girls...

So he can hassle me in two places lol lol lol

You're on Facebook? Why are you there if the people you know are all here?

:rofl:

vintageTink

One Too Many
Well, do you wear big shoes? :rofl:
:rofl:

I've tried church. Singles groups around here are called the Tavern. You know what kinda women you meet there.

I always assume that most women on the Lounge are taken. Gals who are into vintage don't seem to last on the market very long.

So he can hassle me in two places lol lol lol
I get to hassle you on Facebook as well. It's fun!

The Tavern? Yikes.

Everyone should have friends.
Well, I suppose I need to find one.
I have children and a job, I don't have time for socializing! :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley