Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

I don't understand the concept of scented deodorants. By definition, a deodorant eliminates offensive odors. So why do most of them replace a naturally occurring offensive odor with an artificial odor that's equally offensive but in a different way? [huh]

Even worse is when the original foul odor merely combines with the scented odor.

You should like Facebook, it gives me a place to talk to Tom about cars without doing it here.
Good Point! lol
Oh and look what I found on craigslist for Tom:

00n0n_7soddDsB7UR_600x450.jpg
00P0P_55rypqksx5t_600x450.jpg

De Elegance package Tom. :p

vintageTink

One Too Many
Go you!! That's the best thing for them. It doesn't mean you won't go insane though. :p I know. Mrs. dh stays home with the kiddos, and works from home too.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
I work from home, too. What does she do?

I think Arm and Hammer makes a baking soda deodorant, or they did.
To stay on, it has to be a paste, like they use on Moonshiners to seal up any leaks in the still cap. :D

Vintage Tink, I'm on FB I just don't post as much on the Fedora Lounge page.
There is an agreement with my manager, that I don't post too much material for fear of flooding the market with myself.
I think she has a point.
I know a lady who makes her own with coconut oil (completely scent-less) and baking soda. Works very well.

"Flooding the market with yourself". :lol:

That's when I'm truly your friend. The best friends try to stop you from making bad choices! lol
:rofl:

I have several. lol lol lol They were all the rage in the 1940s. They are a striped Chevron pattern.
What kind of needlepoint are you referring to? The kind that I think of is very stiff, kind of cross-stitched on a netted canvas, like a tapestry. I can't imagine ties being like that! :D
When I hand embroider clothes I don't use heavy duty stabilizer; makes it too hard and inflexible (like my soul).

What kind of needlepoint are you referring to? The kind that I think of is very stiff, kind of cross-stitched on a netted canvas, like a tapestry. I can't imagine ties being like that! :D
When I hand embroider clothes I don't use heavy duty stabilizer; makes it too hard and inflexible (like my soul).

Perhaps I should have said finely knitted. A friend of mine used to do them. Sort of like this:
$_57.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley