Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

This one's semi-auto, but we can get full-auto if you wish to purchase one!

People love our slogan ;)

James LOVES my green kitchen!
GEDC1003.jpg

Where are my sunglasses?:eeek:

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Definitely worse. If you could remove it and wash it in bleach at least once a week that might be something different I guess. :p

I'd much prefer pure ammonia lol

I have a friend who has carpet in his bathroom. It's so gross. You can practically hear the moisture in it when you walk across it.

Horrific. That would probably be a friendship ruiner for me...

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Why not just mix the two ;) lol Just make sure you're nowhere near it!

I don't do so well with most chemicals, especially in pure form :p When I took chemistry in high school, I sat down in a puddle of bromine. It ate through my lab coat, my uniform pants, and a few layers of skin on my posterior. Never did figure out how or why a corrosive chemical ended up on a chair, but if anyone was going to sit in it, it would be me, natch.

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I don't do so well with most chemicals, especially in pure form :p When I took chemistry in high school, I sat down in a puddle of bromine. It ate through my lab coat, my uniform pants, and a few layers of skin on my posterior. Never did figure out how or why a corrosive chemical ended up on a chair, but if anyone was going to sit in it, it would be me, natch.

Oh my gosh! I'm the same way. Paint, acid, food, I've sat in all those things. And ruined many pieces of clothing. :(

I'm kind of a freak because I *always* check a seat before I sit down now. I don't even like to go to the movies after the lights go down really low because I can't check my seat visually, so I feel it to make sure it isn't covered in something, because I will sit in the ONLY seat with candy that will stick to my rear. And then walk around the entire mall with candy scattered all around. Yes, that happened once.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
You're as accident prone as I am! :( It's nice to know we aren't alone in the world!

Worse thing in my memory about ruining clothing, I had a gallon of anti freeze in my trunk of the car, and placed a brand new cream colored leather jacket in the trunk, and yeah, the gallon tipped over and ruined the jacket. I learned a good lesson, never turn sharp while peeping at good looking gals walking down the street, never keep a gallon of anything in the trunk unless the lid is on tight, and keep leather coats in a closet where they belong!

Worse thing in my memory about ruining clothing, I had a gallon of anti freeze in my trunk of the car, and placed a brand new cream colored leather jacket in the trunk, and yeah, the gallon tipped over and ruined the jacket. I learned a good lesson, never turn sharp while peeping at good looking gals walking down the street, never keep a gallon of anything in the trunk unless the lid is on tight, and keep leather coats in a closet where they belong!

And still keep peeping at good looking gals? :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun