Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Jeeze..what sort of strange brew have ya'all be drinking ..anyhow??
Just returned from a 250+ mile trip on loudmouth. Headed for southern Indiana BBQed pulled pork..red beans & rice..along with cold Sam Adams after washing & waxing two of the three cars this morning. Tired. A late date with warmed up chicken and noodles..slaw..and biscuits..plus Dr. Pepper and rum!;) Thanks...AC..

HD

TidiousTed

Practically Family
Sorrow has hit the moose hunters in Norway. A Dane have shot our pet moose, the albino ”Albin” who by agreement between the hunters in the era was to be left in peace. The Dane has received threats and have gone under ground

1234259680071_430.jpg

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
We seem to have a few members of this thread missing in action, that or someone had a pizza party and failed to inform everyone....drats...just when I am hungry, too!

I wish. Yesterday my boss hands me a pile of research before heading out to play golf... And this weekend is a long weekend. :eusa_doh: I unwound with a couple of Cosmos later on.

Today is turkey cooking day, and tomorrow is turkey eating day :D So nana-nana-boo-boo to all you Americans!

Awww......

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I wish. Yesterday my boss hands me a pile of research before heading out to play golf... And this weekend is a long weekend. :eusa_doh: I unwound with a couple of Cosmos later on.

Today is turkey cooking day, and tomorrow is turkey eating day :D So nana-nana-boo-boo to all you Americans!

Awww......

Did you say, turkey?!?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Sorrow has hit the moose hunters in Norway. A Dane have shot our pet moose, the albino ”Albin” who by agreement between the hunters in the era was to be left in peace. The Dane has received threats and have gone under ground

1234259680071_430.jpg

That is sad, and if I were to see that Moose, I would never have shot it, far too beautiful an animal!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Awww......

Send us some bird!

This one's semi-auto, but we can get full-auto if you wish to purchase one!

Is that the semi auto or the full automatic Chicago typewriter?

People love our slogan ;)

It says your friendly neighborhood machine gun dealer. :p

James LOVES my green kitchen!
GEDC1003.jpg

I'm painting the kitchen walls White, the cabinets Classic Ivory (a light yellow) and the trim is Green Chantilly (a light green..... not a word from you James, you green hater :p). I looked through a bunch of pictures from the 30s and this is pretty close to one of the kitchens I found.
The before kitchen was baby puke brown on the walls, trim and cabinets :rolleyes:

I like it too :D

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Great kitchen, Tom! Mine is taupe with one orange wall that has a huge clock on it :p

Rue, I can't wait to see your kitchen. I loved the pictures of your last house!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun