Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

The 68 ended up being a donor for my 58, so she went from an inline 6 to a 327. I sold the rest of it to a guy who had one already, friend of mine. When you're making minimum wage or so in High School, 5 cars, 3 of which are projects is a big weight on your shoulders! I'm shopping for a classic again, though.

I wouldn't have gotten rid of the 58, 63 or even the 68 if it was me. :p

:) (Thanks for covering that before anybody had too much fun with it)

awww..... If we ever meet in person, I'm gonna pinch those cheeks :D

Upper not lower... before anyone goes there :p

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

I would hope that by your immediate skills, wit, charm, and authority, your participation as wonderful as it is, will keep the hogwarts from wanting to damage this original work of history we have been sharing on this thread.

There have been many great things written in life that you may see on auction selling for top dollar....but these pages here...are priceless! Weeeeeeeeeee hhahahahaha lolol!

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah.... that would not be good.

Hi Undertow :wave:

Hello Rue :wave:
(I've never seen that smiley. I like that one.)

No posting of newdz? Thank ye gods.

And what's this about a rubber room? For some reason, the Monty Python skit about the Protestant looking down his nose at "those bloody Catholics" just prior to a well-known song, "...is sacred! Every..." comes to mind. [huh]

rue

Another coat of paint is it? What color you using?

I'm painting the kitchen walls White, the cabinets Classic Ivory (a light yellow) and the trim is Green Chantilly (a light green..... not a word from you James, you green hater :p). I looked through a bunch of pictures from the 30s and this is pretty close to one of the kitchens I found.
The before kitchen was baby puke brown on the walls, trim and cabinets :rolleyes:

Hello Rue :wave:
(I've never seen that smiley. I like that one.)

I like it too :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun