Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
"Leave your attitude at the door". For as much as I love guns, they DO attract a surtain type of a****** at a gun show. The sign is appropriate for the store I'm sure.

Yes, what would have made today complete was firing off some guns in the desert of course. I didn't know the Thompson in violin case was such a popular thing. Get some!

Amerrrrka!

lol I didn't notice the sign was in the picture until I got it from my Dad today. I got a good chuckle out of that.

I've got more 'some jerk walked into the gun store today' stories than Carter's got liver pills.

Sounds like you had a good time!

"Leave your attitude at the door". For as much as I love guns, they DO attract a surtain type of a****** at a gun show. The sign is appropriate for the store I'm sure.

Yes, what would have made today complete was firing off some guns in the desert of course. I didn't know the Thompson in violin case was such a popular thing. Get some!

Amerrrrka!

Aw, rue. You're too good to me and know how to make a mediocre day a good one :) I've lost roughly 60 lbs since December 2009. I'd like to drop another 40 or so, yet.

Well you look great! I knew you lost some weight.... but wow!! :D

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
lol I didn't notice the sign was in the picture until I got it from my Dad today. I got a good chuckle out of that.

I've got more 'some jerk walked into the gun store today' stories than Carter's got liver pills.

Sounds like you had a good time!

Aw, rue. You're too good to me and know how to make a mediocre day a good one :) I've lost roughly 60 lbs since December 2009. I'd like to drop another 40 or so, yet.

Well that will give you a nice reason to buy some new vintage clothing, for sure!

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
I came out alright. Got a new camera that will hopefully take better pictures of not just myself but my thrift store finds to flaunt on the lounge. Like my ties that don't quite pass for golden era but are definately vintage:D I get all excited thinking they're from the late 50's/ early 60's or something but they're actually from the 70's which is a whole other era of funk.

Side note: I need to use these quote thingies more often. This can get confusing...

Last edited:
Promise I won't! With my height, and build I don't wanna be too thin. A little extra weight helps me push people around, when they need it. My brother is my height and about 100 lbs thinner than me and they push him around at the shop. Dad and I have to reign them back in!

I mean it! You look great. Don't lose too much weight little brother :)

I'm finally back into a Large for some clothes. It's hard to find vintage clothes for a large-framed individual.

Well that will give you a nice reason to buy some new vintage clothing, for sure!

Pompidou

One Too Many
Promise I won't! With my height, and build I don't wanna be too thin. A little extra weight helps me push people around, when they need it. My brother is my height and about 100 lbs thinner than me and they push him around at the shop. Dad and I have to reign them back in!

I'm finally back into a Large for some clothes. It's hard to find vintage clothes for a large-framed individual.

I'm the little guy in my circle, so I know what you mean. I don't like that people feel they need to look out for me. Don't turn into the little guy. Even if you never need it, like I never do, you'll quickly tire of saying, "I'll be fine. I can take care of myself" every time you walk alone in the dark.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I'm the little guy in my circle, so I know what you mean. I don't like that people feel they need to look out for me. Don't turn into the little guy. Even if you never need it, like I never do, you'll quickly tire of saying, "I'll be fine. I can take care of myself" every time you walk alone in the dark.

You never know who could be lurking in the darkness....

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
I came out alright. Got a new camera that will hopefully take better pictures of not just myself but my thrift store finds to flaunt on the lounge. Like my ties that don't quite pass for golden era but are definately vintage:D I get all excited thinking they're from the late 50's/ early 60's or something but they're actually from the 70's which is a whole other era of funk.

Side note: I need to use these quote thingies more often. This can get confusing...

Happy burfday Travis! :D

I've lost roughly 60 lbs since December 2009. I'd like to drop another 40 or so, yet.

Congratulations Tom! :) I think you look great, too. I know how hard weight loss can be, I've watched my mum struggle with it for years.

Thanks, that's very sweet of you :)
Congratulations Tom! :) I think you look great, too. I know how hard weight loss can be, I've watched my mum struggle with it for years.

Here's the pic of the Thompson, I was talking about.

332754_258704597498971_100000782992327_674718_631990715_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun