Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

We sell the Thompson with the 'violin case' in our store. I got my picture taken with it, but haven't gotten it from Dad yet. This'll have to do for now.

tech0.jpg

(I don't know why he didn't send me both photos)

"Let's see now, Violin case, check. Machine gun, check. Full drum ammo magazine, check. Fedora, check. Overcoat, check. Extra drum of ammo, check." Me and the fellas are ready to roll. Check.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRAVIS!

Happy birthday Travis.

You have no idea how hard I laughed at this response.

Christmas?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
We sell the Thompson with the 'violin case' in our store. I got my picture taken with it, but haven't gotten it from Dad yet. This'll have to do for now.

tech0.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRAVIS!

Yeah...I know...but hey, it is his birthday!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

tech0.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRAVIS!

I had 9mm pistol like that. The magazine clip spring was not strong enough to handle the 30 some odd rounds it was to hold, and thus, it jammed all the time as it would not cycle rounds properly. So, I sold it and purchased an "evil" parrot for protection!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Not to change the topic so far, I just have to ask, have you ever heard this guys voice?

For some reason, he has a high pitched voice...almost as if his underwear is 7 sizes too small.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Not to change the topic so far, I just have to ask, have you ever heard this guys voice?

For some reason, he has a high pitched voice...almost as if his underwear is 7 sizes too small.....

Lets see for him now;
(man purse, check. eye liner, check. squeaky inserts for pink shoes, check.
fake eye lashes, check. manual for learning how to "swish" when walking, check. quick response guide for being whistled at...by MEN..., check. bag with teddy bear in case having a sleep over, check.)

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Lets see for him now;
(man purse, check. eye liner, check. squeaky inserts for pink shoes, check.
fake eye lashes, check. manual for learning how to "swish" when walking, check. quick response guide for being whistled at...by MEN..., check. bag with teddy bear in case having a sleep over, check.)

My dad took is this morning.

How recent is that picture Tommy??

I plan on buying this one when I turn 21. November 15th can't come fast enough!

I had 9mm pistol like that. The magazine clip spring was not strong enough to handle the 30 some odd rounds it was to hold, and thus, it jammed all the time as it would not cycle rounds properly. So, I sold it and purchased an "evil" parrot for protection!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun