Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Tonight...Pinto beans/ham..& cornbread.
Edy's Dulce de Leche (caramel swirl) ice cream.

I think you could make a "meal menu" add some pictures to it, and sell it...not a cook book....no...could be called, "Tools of food, Capture the Moment". I know I would buy a copy or two!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well speaking of food, I sort of whipped up some chicken burritos, sharp cheddar cheese with the sour cream on them, on the side had some baby carrots, chopped tomato, avocado, bell peppers. Berries splash, to wash it all down!

For dinner:

white rice
tariyaki pork
orange chicken
3 rangoons
and an RC Cola.

Time to sloth for a bit....

[video=youtube;Wm_LmlFeNnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm_LmlFeNnM&feature=related[/video]

I get my kicks on summer nights
On a beat up quarter mile
I'm happy just to win third place
And get my girl to smile
Put my foot right through the floor
And won the second race
Then downed an RC Cola
And gave my thirst a chase
Me and my RC. Me and my RC

And now the final race this dude shows up
With twenty coats of paint
I one took look at Wanda
She looked about to faint
I said, Honey just stay loose
And don't be scared of all that dough
It's knowing where to take the turn
And not how fast you go

Cause' what's good enough for other folks
Just ain't good enough
For me and my RC

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
[video=youtube;Wm_LmlFeNnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm_LmlFeNnM&feature=related[/video]

I get my kicks on summer nights
On a beat up quarter mile
I'm happy just to win third place
And get my girl to smile
Put my foot right through the floor
And won the second race
Then downed an RC Cola
And gave my thirst a chase

And now the final race this dude shows up
With twenty coats of paint
I one took look at Wanda
She looked about to faint
I said, Honey just stay loose
And don't be scared of all that dough
It's knowing where to take the turn
And not how fast you go

Cause' what's good enough for other folks
Just ain't good enough
For me and my RC

The last part of the song, they leave off....don't know why? I think it hint's at the guy with the pedal to the floor, his chick jumped from his car, out the door, the cliff was coming up too fast to see, but over he went, just "me and my RC"....lol!

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
I ate at a Chinese take out place a few times, then later saw them mentioned on the news for rounding up old fruit and veggies out of the neighboring grocer dumpster. Good times, but I never liked their crab much.

I think you could make a "meal menu" add some pictures to it, and sell it...not a cook book....no...could be called, "Tools of food, Capture the Moment". I know I would buy a copy or two!

As a matter of fact..I am coming out with just such a pictorial book..entitled..'Suppers In My Skivees'.
(oops..that didn't sound quite right)...but look at the punctuation...you know what I mean...:bolt:

Last edited:
Okay, you EP'ers, here's the lastest score! lol

LoveMyHats2 (118)
Jamespowers (104)
ButteMT61 (94)
Connery (90)
Rue (79) (not looking very good :nono:)
Randooch (72)
Shangas (64)
A.C. Lyles (63)
Alanfgag (56)
V.C. Brunswick (56) (Yeah, I know I'm last place. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it. :D)

Last edited:
I'm bad when I see a cute gal while driving. I got no chance. Women my age aren't cooing over a guy listening to 40 year old country-western hits and driving a station wagon. It doesn't stop me from having my arm out the window like a bad @$$ and revving up that old V8 ;)

Worse thing in my memory about ruining clothing, I had a gallon of anti freeze in my trunk of the car, and placed a brand new cream colored leather jacket in the trunk, and yeah, the gallon tipped over and ruined the jacket. I learned a good lesson, never turn sharp while peeping at good looking gals walking down the street, never keep a gallon of anything in the trunk unless the lid is on tight, and keep leather coats in a closet where they belong!

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
I'm bad when I see a cute gal while driving. I got no chance. Women my age aren't cooing over a guy listening to 40 year old country-western hits and driving a station wagon. It doesn't stop me from having my arm out the window like a bad @$$ and revving up that old V8 ;)

I've only ever been impressed once by a guy revving his engine: in Niagara Falls, a couple of young guys rode down the strip in a shiny black '55 or '56 Plymouth. I was dressed up like a Rockabilly girl, so of course I stuck out to them. They winked at me and revved the engine... Gosh, did that sound good. I recall grinning wickedly in return. :D

The rest of the time, it's some putz in his little 4 cylinder low-riding Honda. My lawnmower is more impressive. I always get a good laugh, though, when they're driving a standard and they roll the car backward about half a metre when accelerating from a stop. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun