Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am not sure what I am going to do with this one, but after seeing Atticus Finch and his short brimmed OR in another thread, I couldn't resist playing with it. It has a 2" brim and I suspect it will look like a cattleman's creased bowler:eek: ; but who knows. I thought I'd try it for the price. As you can see, the interest in that one was....uninspiring to be charitable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380149920884&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
I am not sure what I am going to do with this one, but after seeing Atticus Finch and his short brimmed OR in another thread, I couldn't resist playing with it. It has a 2" brim and I suspect it will look like a cattleman's creased bowler:eek: ; but who knows. I thought I'd try it for the price. As you can see, the interest in that one was....uninspiring to be charitable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380149920884&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It looks like a very nice little hat - if my head would fit in a 6 7/8, I would have more hats that Buler.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Open Road 3x

Yippee! The postman just arrived with a very small box, which I knew could not possibly be a hat....so what was it?

StetsOR3X2box.jpg

The hat survived and would be in near-mint condition if not for it's new square shape.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
Yippee! The postman just arrived with a very small box, which I knew could not possibly be a hat....so what was it?
The hat survived and would be in near-mint condition if not for it's new square shape.

StetsOR3X2box.jpg

They got the slight offset twist of the crown just right.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
ScottF said:

StetsOR3X2box.jpg

And I don't suppose, by some strange alignment of the fates, that your head is the same shape???

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I had something a bit more sinister in mind. If you haven't seen the movie Seven, it should be on your list.
13465295qd0.jpg

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Lefty said:
I had something a bit more sinister in mind. If you haven't seen the movie Seven, it should be on your list.
13465295qd0.jpg

Oh, I definitely saw 'Seven' - one of the goriest mainstream films ever made. But I'm about due to see it again.

High Pockets

Practically Family
ScottF said:

StetsOR3X2box.jpg

That is so wrong,............I bet you're glad that he still had one box left, otherwise he'd a had to cram it in one of those great big padded envelopes!

Spats McGee

One Too Many
High Pockets said:
That is so wrong,............I bet you're glad that he still had one box left, otherwise he'd a had to cram it in one of those great big padded envelopes!
Would've given new meaning to the term "Cattleman's Crease!"

CRH

Call Me a Cab
ScottF said:

:eusa_doh:

:rage:

lol

I never miss a chance to laugh at the misfortune of others when it comes to gambling ;).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe