Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A little teaser from Aero

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Hi Nick

Ken told me that it is named after the Aeromarine Plane & Motor Company, of Keyport, NJ., who built Seaplanes and Flying Boats, beginning in 1914. I think alot of the guys flying those planes will have had a jacket very much like this.

Ken also showed me the vintage original jacket in his showroom:D

seaplaneinflight.jpg

Wow. Huge day for the Fedora Lounge. Nuff said.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Major,

are the pockets useable in any real sense? I would think they might look awkward if stretched out.. If you wouldn't mind telling us your size and the jackets measurements as reference.. looks Great BTW

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
To be honest, I've not learned all the names yet... too many! One of my favourites is the Thunderbay tho, which some of you might remember having seen samples of a while ago.

majormajor

One Too Many
Major,

are the pockets useable in any real sense? I would think they might look awkward if stretched out.. If you wouldn't mind telling us your size and the jackets measurements as reference.. looks Great BTW
Hi Boyo
I only really use jacket pockets for my phone. I always specify no inside pockets too (this one doesn't have them as standard). So the pockets are fine for me.
Because I wanted a close fit, I downsized to a 40 (I'm a 42 in many jackets).
I'll measure it when I get home.

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Major,

TBH with the profile of this style of jacket, or an A-1, a slim wallet (which, as a jacket buyer, you'll have already) or a mobile is about it without pockets bulging and looking odd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth