Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I thought you liked Guinness.:p
:D
Pizza. One cheeseburger/bacon and one pepperoni/sausage/bacon (this one was cooked over a wood fire on the grill and turned out AWESOME).
Founders Dirty ba***rd beer, 8.5% alcohol and a coffee, smoke, and peat moss taste. Very nice.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Steak and Sriracha fries from Ore Ida.
Don't get the fries, not hot at all.
Your best bet is to get Arby's fries at the store, and put Tapatio on them.
This method works much better, and with steak has become my favorite meal.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Last night was homemade Chinese food night: orange chicken, fried rice, steamed broccoli. Hubby didn't like the chicken. Thought I was making teriyaki, so found orange flavor disturbing. However, Lily gave it two thumbs up & cleaned her plate. Sometimes I just can't please both of them. :(

Giftmacher

One Too Many
Fuet Noel salami, olives stuffed with cheese in sunflower oil and herb butter baguette.
CATALEG-INTERNACIONAL-631.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Last night: pork stew (Boston butt, bone in, slow cooked in veggie stock for a few hours until falling off the bone) with carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, onion, garlic, spinach, celery, and parsley. Left the roast in large chunks, but was so tender it was falling apart. Was so delicious.

Served with home made herb focaccia bread, brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with kosher salt before baking.

Daughter's favorite part of the meal? The mushrooms in the soup, closely followed by the focaccia. She loves the crunchy salt on top of it.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Uh oh....
Taco Tuesday here too.
Well Taco Monday first, then Tuesday.
Why?
The wife didn't want to eat the roast I fixed Sunday night.
Great, so I have 2lbs of roast left over? Fine, I'll freeze it and eat a little bit at a time for lunch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az